The Guitar Illumination: M.YG

Guitar was one of the instruments you've always wanted to play. Something about guitar and guitar players attracted you. Your friend,Min Yoongi, was a guitar player. To say that he was amazing at it would be an understatement.

It was as if he was possessed by a God whenever his fingers made contact with the musical strings. The way he'd completely lose himself to the sound reverberating from the instrument. Oh how his fingers looked like a jewel adding to the grace of the guitar.

You were now desperate to learn and you only wanted Yoongi to teach you. You always saw him come with his guitar during the lunch break at the bleachers. So you waited for him to show up.

10 minutes into the lunch break and there he was, catching everyone's attention in a big white shirt, leather pants and wet hair. You were already undressing him with your eyes. Lost in his charm, you didn't even realize when he took a seat beside you.

Reluctantly moving your eyes away from him, you force yourself to get those stuck words out of your mouth. "H-hi Yoongi?" You're pretty sure he caught your hungry gaze but to shift the awkwardness you pretended to confirm if he was Yoongi or not.

"Uh yes?" He asked, already uninterested. "So um I've seen you play guitar and i was wondering if you could teach me the basics? I really am in awe with the way you play." Heat creeping up to your cheeks when the realization of what you said hit you.

"I-I mean not that i stalk you- no shit I-" You kept fumbling, trying to get out of the mess. "Hey, calm down, I usually don't teach but I'll make an exception for you, y/n, right?" You nodded eagerly when he told you to meet him in the bleachers after all the lectures were over.

You were really excited. Who knew the heartthrob of the school would help you play the guitar?

Here you were, waiting for him at the bleachers with your guitar you bought earlier. "Ahem, shall we get started?" You were startled by his deep voice, nonetheless, you nodded your head.'

He handed you his guitar, asking you to practice on it first. Agreeing you both proceeded with learning the basics. "This is E sharp." He said while gently placing your fingers on  the strings. A simple touch sending chills down your body.

He noticed your flustered face whenever he got closer to you. He's had his eyes on ever since you walked into the music class and sat opposite him. He didn't think that you'd ever talk to him. He'd check you out whenever you'd walk in the corridor, laughing and giggling with your friends.

Soon enough you were through with the basics. "Wow, you're a quick learner." He was impressed with your grasping skills. "Well, the credit goes to the one and only." You looked at him and giggled.

After a few more minutes of practice, you both decided to wrap up for the day. While Yoongi was putting his guitar in the guitar case, you couldn't help but admire his face, his hands, hishair, everything really.

"y/n, what do you want?" He asked in a deep voice with his back turned to you. "W-what do y-you mean?" You fumbled. "You've been ogling me ever since we met in the lunch break. I see how you intently look at my fingers."

And within seconds you were on his lap, his lips attached to yours, both lost in a deep and hot make out session. Yoongi placed his hand on your sides and you started rolling your hips on his, electing groans from him.

"Yoongi..." You said breathlessly as you started placing kisses on his neck, growing needier and needier. "Mhm hmm." He said while his head was thrown back, giving you more space to suck and lick his soft, pale skin.

"I want your fingers. I want you to make me feel good." You whispered in his ears while tugging on his earlobe gently. Your words and your actions only made it hard for Yoongi to control himself. "Fuck." He moaned lowly when you increased your pace.

"Bubbles, the only place I wanna cum in is in your pussy. You're on the pill?" He asked, just like the sweet boy he was. You nodded your head, letting him know it's safe for him to fuck you raw.

"Well then, what are you waiting for? Strip for me." You slowly backed away, letting your inner vixen take charge. Opening the buttons of your shirt, you turned around, shaking your ass teasingly. Hearing him groan, you speedily stripped down naked in front of his hungry eyes.

Grabbing your wrist he pulled you down. You were so busy teasing him that you didn't realize that he was already naked, waiting to devour you. "Enough with the teasing."

He growled and tapped your ass, indicating you to sink on his cock.

Lifting yourself up slightly, you started sinking down his length. "Jesus, s-so big."
You whimpered, feeling his big cock stretching your pussy.

"You're doing good, just a little more. That's it." He kissed your cheeks, staying in for a few minutes to let you adjust to the stretch.

Feeling comfortable enough, you slowly started moving up and down on his length. His hand on your hips, guiding your thrusts.

"Aaah- Yoongi fuck." You moaned out loud. Your pace gradually increased, eliciting more groans and moans from Yoongi.

"Kiss me." You breathed out. Without missing a beat his lips were on yours. You moaned into his mouth when you felt his tip hitting that one particular spot. He soon started thrusting himself up, turning your mind into mush.

"I-I am close." You moaned,pace faltering. "Just a little more bubbles, I know you can do it for me, hmm?" You just knew you had to be a good girl for him. With one final thrust, he shot his seeds in your pussy. Both of you stayed in the same position, breathing heavily.

"So, when's the next session?" You asked whie nipping on his neck, the unmarked skin calling for your attention. He chuckled darkly, "My place, now." He said and quickly ushered you to dress up. The rest of your time was spent playing the guitar for a few hours and listening to his low moans as your mouth did wonders to his length.