Baby Got Back: J.HS

Hair wet, towel wrapped around your warm, naked body, you blasted "Baby Got Back" on your speaker. Feeling yourself, you kept throwing your head back, from side to side, your brush comb being your mic. "I like big butts and I cannot lie, you other brothers can't deny, when a girl walks with an itty bitty waist and a round thing in your face you get sprung!" You sang along.

The only thing which slipped your mind was that you had a roommate. A roommate who had a god gifted talent of dance and god damnnnnn his body. Hoseok was in the same company as you. You two had been living together as roommates for almost 2 years now. You and him always had this thick sexual tension whenever you two were in the same room, alone.

In the past few months, you had sneaked a glimpse of him dancing shirtless and not just at your place, during company parties too, except, he danced in his work attire. Coming back to now, he stood near the door,he initially had come to tell you to turn the volume down but watching you jam hard and being carefree, a warm smile creeped up his face as he admired you.

The way you looked happy and free made his heart skip a beat. You were the most beautiful person he had ever seen. The way his heart raced when he saw you for the first time is still so vivid in his mind. He admired you for being independent and so bold.

You were still dancing, not sensing Hoseok standing there, checking you out. "Ahem ahem" And your body froze. "Fuck fuck fuck." You kept whispering to yourself. "You mind turning the volume down there?" He said laughing breathily. You turned around, your grip tightening on the knot of your towel.

"Yeah, sorry." You said in tiny, clearly embarrassed. "Well, carry on, I didn't mean to interfere." He said and he was about to leave before you grabbed his wrist. He passed you a questioning look. "Umm so I-I don't know if you have a girlf-friend but I really like you" "You don't have to say anything, I just wanted you to know." You panted after confessing in one breath.

This was not how you expected it to go. You'd always been wanting to do this, lift a weight off of your chest and today, you finally did it. You couldn't get yourself to look into his eyes. Your grip from his hand slowly loosening. You expected him to walk away but what you didn't expect him to do was, pull you by your waist till you both your lips were inches apart.

"H-hoseok what-what are you doing?" You asked meekly. "Shush, let me just kiss you?" And with that his lips were on yours. The music shifted from Baby Got Back to Giver. The heat between you both increases. Backing you up till you fell on the mattress, he hovered over you.

"The way you always amaze me y/n. Fuck." He groaned. "May I?" He asked, eyes on the knot of your towel. You gave a nodd, assuring him. 'I am learning to live, I am trying to be better, I am learning to give, but I don't know if I am a giver.' As the song played, his clothes and your towel, lying in the heap of the floor.

Kisses being pressed on your shoulder. Head thrown back, heavy breaths and slight whimpers filling the room. The way he was so gentle gave you butterflies. "You have no idea how much I am trying to hold back." "Show me what you got, softy." You seductively whispered in his ear, giving him a wink. Growling, he attached his lips to your blossoms.

Instantly moaning, you arched your back, pushing his face further. "Fuck Hobi- aah." You moaned as you felt his fingers making their way to your folds, playing and teasing them. "-holy, don't tease please." You said, tugging his hair.

Pulling away, he pumped his shaft a few times before bottoming out in one go. Both of your heads thrown back. "Arghhhh, you're such a good girl for me buttercup." He said, trailing kisses from your breasts till your stomach.

His thrusts picking their pace up as he turned you into a moaning, whining mess. "H-harder fuck" tears of brimming in your eyes. The man made you see the whole universe. "Jesus, look at your little hole sucking me in so well." He groaned.

"Aah cumming." You moaned out loud and coated his length with your juices. He kept thrusting, chasing his high. "Just a little m-more, sweets." He said, thrusts getting sloppy as he pulled out, jerking himself and cumming on your chest and stomach. "You drive me insane y/n" He said, kissing your cherry lips.