Chapter 1

____________________________

Here's the first chapter now in English😊.

____________________________

" YEONJUN! Come on wake up now it's 9 Yeonjun!" the voice of Kim go Eun heard in the quiet mansion of the KIM'S.

It's like in the blood of mothers be it India or korean, no matter how much they love their child , when they doesn't wake up they're like the worst children ever.

"Taehyung" the female said as she continued to serve breakfast for her husband who was eating it on the diner table as he was already late to his office.

"Yes maa?" The said male came to his mother confused as he was just sitting out in the living room watching something on the tv.

" Baby go and wake Yeonjun up for me please" she said softly complete opposite to what she said to her other son.

Well the elder son deserved it because not only he wakes up early in the morning but also does yoga and the helps her out in the kitchen and anythibgs that she tells him.

" Ok maa" he said and went outside, seeing his dad already smiling knowingly at him , he copied the action and ran up-stairs.

"Yeonjun" he said as he entered the room, going near his brother he shook his shoulder in order to wake him up but the other was not having it.

"Yeonjun wake up mummy will come , then don't tell me i didn't wake you up " he said now shaking him a bit aggressively.

The said male opened his eyes and looked around adjusting his eyes in the bright light.

"Hyunggg" he whined before turning around on his stomach and stuffed his face in the pillow.

" What Hyung, tell me when did you slept last night?"

"Hmm 2" the younger whined.

" Hmm that's why , come on stand up otherwise I'll send mum up now." He threatened him and then went outside , closing the door.

"Taehyung" he heard his father say, who was standing near the stairs, looking at his watch , all ready to leave for his office.

" You're going papa?" He asked rushing down the stairs.

"Yes baby" the elder smiled and said as he opened his arms for the boy.

The younger rushed into his father's arms resting his head on his chest.

" Come home early please, I've been wanting to make dinner for a while so I'll make something special ok?" He mumbled looking at his father with his famous puppy eyes and a pout , resting his chin on his chest while still not leaving.

" Ok whatever my baby say." he said kissing his head loving and then went outside not before hugging his wife.

"What happened where is he?" The pretty woman asked as she sat on the dining table gesturing him to sit too with her.