Chapter 2

No proofread

_______________________

"Mr.namjoon?"

"Yes, come in Lara" the said man said without looking up, engrossed in his work.

"Sir, we got the appointment"

This caught the his attention. Looking at the employee he said " really?"

"Yes sir , it's in the afternoon" the employee said smiling.

" Very well" he said as a dimple smile made his way to his face.

He hurriedly took out his phone and called his oldest child.

________________________

*Ring ring*

" Raj , see who it is?" Yoongi tsked and said to his secratary who went near him and checked it.

"Sir, it's boss" he said giving the phone back.

"Hello dad?" He said clearly confused why his dad is calling him right now.

"Yoongi-ah, the appointment is in the afternoon" he could feel the happiness of his father throught the phone.

"Oh okay"

"Yes, bring jungkook in my office in an hour well go together" the man said clearly very much happy about this thing.

Yoongi has never seen his father being so happy about work. This must be something very much important to him.

"Yes dad I'll bring him" he said and the call ended .

"Raj , we got the appointment" he said to his secratary who smiled at him and congratulated him.

He smiled back and said " remind me to bring jungjook in his office in an hour"

He said now back to his work.

"Sir, don't you think that it will take you an hour just to convince mr.jungkook ?" He said to his boss who looked confused at him.

jungkook ?" He said to his boss who looked confused at him