Chapter 4

___________________

No proofread please bare with the typos or correct me !
_________________

He ate a few bites until he heard.

" The food's tasty " he heard the handsome man say to him.

Jungkook didn't know why but he let his impulsive thoughts win and he didn't even realise when he spoke to the male infront of him , who just looked at him with big eyes , spoon full of rice near his mouth.

He quickly put his spoon down and whispered "Thanks" biting his lips , not meeting his eyes.

The other didn't knew but he has a tilt of the corner of his lips at his adorable reaction.

He doesn't know why, but in their first meeting, he found the male very much something , just something he can't define .

He sighed and was about to eat his food but his eyes went to his brother who looked at him wide eyes a bit of rice falling from his mouth.

He nodded his head once upwards as in asking him why with his actions , the other didn't said anything, shook his head and continued to eat his food.

He shrugged and then started eating his food .

He took a few sneaky glances towards the other male , when he did so he caught the other looking at him , as soon as he saw him , the pretty boy's eyes went wide as saucers , he blushed and quickly looked at the other direction not wanting the handsome man to look at him.

The older of the two didn't knew that he had a smile on his face at the others reactions.

Soon enough they were done with their food and now were in the living room.

" Namjoon-ah?tell me which drink would you like? Dewars 18? Do you still like it ?" Gong-yoo asked his bestfriend, who nodded with a smile in reply.

"Taehyung-ah, bring the drink with a few extra glass , let jungkook and yoongi too taste their father's choice in drinks " he said chuckiling which made others laugh.

"Uncle I'll pass , i have to drive that's why " jungkook said.

" Why , what about the driver?" Gong-yoo asked suprisingly.

" He's actually on a leave now " he replied.

"It's okay then , taehyung take jungkook with you he'll take one of his own, don't worry there are mocktails too" he said.

The said male obeyed his father,
" Let's go?" he said to the handsome male, going towards his father's bar.

He switched on the lights, and said pointing at a certain counter, " mocktails and softdrinks are there you can choose whichever you like " he said not meeting the males eyes, looking at the counter with red cheeks suddenly feeling shy as both of them were alone in the room.

"Okay"

The other male's eyes softened a little knowing why he didn't look at him, noticing his red cheeks.

He went over there taking a glass filling it with some soda making a virgin mojito , which he absolutely liked.

While the other male took all the stuff his father asked him to, then turned towards the other male and asked.

"Jimin hyung , hobi hyung and everyone else , which drink do they like? Can you tell me please? " He asked at him .

"Um aren't they drinking this one?"

"Actually this one is actually really strong so i was wondering..." He trailed of letting the other person answer him.

"Oh no it's totally fine, jimin hyung and yoongi hyung have a high tolerance level , yea hobi hyung can have some beer or something" he said shrugging.