Chapter 3

No proofread

No proofread .
Mentions of cross-dressing .
______________________

"Mumma can you pass me the spice
box ? " taehyung said while still stirring the food which was cooking in the pan.

"Here " his mother said while passing him the box with her clean hand as she was making the dough for the naan as she already made the chapatis and cooked them.

Taehyung added the masala in the pan and mixed it for a few times turning the gas off as he finished making all the sabjiz now.

" The food smells great tae " his mother said sniffling and then sighing .

" Thankyou" he said smiling " mummy I've made all the sabjis ( go Google it i ain't no translater 💀) " he said noweaning on the counter, he was getting tired now he made a lot of stuff.

" Oh okay that's good ,now go and get fresh" she said making tae nod in response.

" You'll make the naan and chapatis or you want me to help? " he said coming towards his mom and putting his chin on her shoulder.

" I'll make it you go and rest " she said now kissing his temple.

"Mumma the salad's done " yeonjun said coming to his mother who thanked him, he then went to his room.

Taehyung smiled and went upstairs , washing his face he came out of the bathroom.

Opening his closet he decided why to wear which was a pink kurta and paired it with a matching pant.

( The photo of his outfit is above )

For the jewellery he chose a few things , a chanel necklace which he absolutely loves and a pair of short earings.

Applying a bit of makeup which consists of liner, mascara and a bit of red lip tint , he applied his favourite Versace perfume his dad gifted him and set his hair a bit , and went downstairs.

Reaching down he started cleaning up the house a bit like setting the pillows on the couch, dusting the tables and all
After he was done he sat down on the couch a and scrolled on his phone as his mother told him to rest a bit.

_________________________

"Seokjin-ah" namjoon called his husband as he came inside his home.

"Yes?" He said.

"You know when I met today?' he asked happily.

"No" his husband replied.

"Gong-yoo !' he exclaimed happily as he circles his arms around his husband's waist who smiled at him.

"Oh wow , i also talked with eun-ah today" he claimed surprisingly.

They both laughed and went inside with namjoon's arm around his husband's waist.

" They invited us for dinner today tell all the children " he said and kissed his husband's temple.

Seokjin blushed while laughing and said " oh that's great " he said making his husband hum.