tres

GWEN walked out of the small house, but not forgetting to kiss Ned's lola on the cheek

    GWEN walked out of the small house, but not forgetting to kiss Ned's lola on the cheek. The girl has a soft spot for elderly people.. which was ironic because she's just as bad to other people who seemed unlikeable to her.

   "Want me to swing you there?" Lampost asked, Gwen rolled her eyes at him and walked past, ignoring the flirtatious spider beside her.

   "Hello, Gramps." Gwen greeted the older man when she went to his side.

   "Why are you calling me that? I'm not that old!" Grandpa grumbled as they climbed up the roof of the alleyway nearby.

   "But you are old." Gwen grinned, putting her mask on before swinging up. Her surroundings might have changed, but her heart will always recognize Queens. 

   "Race you to Midtown!" Grandpa yelled back.

   "Excuse me, why aren't I included in this?" Lampost appeared on their side, disbelief laced in his voice.

   "Because you're annoying!" Gwen commented, earning a laugh from the eldest spider.

   "I'm starting to think that there's something going on between you two, huh!" Grandpa passed the younger spiders, a smirk evident in his voice.

   "Never in a million years! I'd rather marry Flash Thompson!" Gwen snorted as they swung through the night.

   "I should've just went with those kids to the portal.. you wound me too much, Gwen!" Lampost commented, shooting a web on Gwen's direction- almost hitting her face.

   "Stop joking around now, we're almost there!" Grandpa announced as they saw the tall building of Midtown High School. 

   The three spiders stuck to the roof, looking down and they suddenly felt seeing another stray Spider, crying on the arms of his best friend and girlfriend.

   Gwen suddenly felt a pang on her chest. Just by seeing this, she remembered that very day that Peter Parker allowed himself to look vulnerable in front of her. Now, it was happening again.. but this time, it was a different Peter.

   It would never stop looking weird, but she enjoyed it, nonetheless.

   "Peter.. there's some people here." MJ told her boyfriend in a soothed voice.

    Young Peter looked up, before stumbling when he saw three spiders above him. Gwen and the two decided to jump closer to the boy.

   "Hey, wait- woah!" Young Peter stepped backwards, hands in front of him, clearly not liking their presence at the moment.