extra

Since some of you has been asking for it..

    GWEN looked flabbergasted at the sight in front of her

    GWEN looked flabbergasted at the sight in front of her. She secretly pinched herself on the arm, and when she felt pain, she became even more confused.

    Her eyes didn't leave the boy in front of her who also had the same expression as her. Gwen could feel and hear her heart beat loudly while she grasped on her hoodie sleeve.

   After moments, Gwen finally had the strength to speak.

   "H-how.. why are you here?" Gwen whispered quietly as she took a few steps forward. The boy in front of her still couldn't speak while he still stared in disbelief.

  When he didn't respond, Gwen cautiously took another step, slowly raising her arm to cup his cheek. When Gwen felt her hand come in contact with skin, she didn't say anything but she threw her arms around him.

  "You're here.." Gwen breathed out in realization, feeling Peter's heartbeat against her, their chests pressed on each other.

  "Gwen.." Peter whispered, wrapping an arm around her waist, he was finally able to move and talk. He thought it was the end for both of them, after all, it was an error in the multiverse and they were just bugs. Literally.

  Peter tightened his arms around the girl, swaying both of them back in forth as he leaned on Gwen's neck.

   "I'm here.. I'm here." Gwen sighed, placing her forehead on the boy's forehead while they tried to calm themselves down.

   "Peter? I heard a noise!"

   The two immediately broke off, Peter quickly scrambled away from the door, removing his suit while his other hand grabbed his clothes. Gwen quickly looked away, facing the wall while her cheeks flushed red.

  As soon as Peter was able to slide his shorts on, the door opened, startling the two spiders present in the room.

  "Peter- oh my God!"

  A small elderly woman's eyes widened when she saw them, she quickly looked away but she still remained at the door.

  "May, it's not what you think it is!" Peter quickly slid his shirt on in panic.

  "Atleast tell me if you have a girl over, I could've given the both of you privacy, goodness!" May walked away, hands placed on her waist.

  Gwen made sure to follow by, trying to ease the situation.

  "Uh- hi, Mrs. Parker, we weren't doing anything inappropriate, I promise!" Gwen spoke up, Peter's eyes widened.