quatro

GWEN laughed in disbelief, as they entered Midtown High from the rooftop door

   "Why are you laughing?" Young Peter asked her while they walked quietly.

   "It's just.." Gwen chuckled. "When Ned said he knew a place where we'd make cures.. I expected it to be somewhere a little far away and cool.. but here we are, walking inside Midtown High School.. the most uncoolest place in the world."

   "Hey!" Peter threw her a glare. "How could you hate Midtown? This is a school full of geniuses!"

   "I thought you're like us?" Young Peter asked.

   "Oh, I'm dumb. I don't have the typical Peter Parker intelligence, I just happened to be close friends with one." Gwen gave them jazz hands with an awkward smile.

    "C'mon, you can't be dumb if you go to Midtown, Gwen." Older Peter grumbled.

    "Well.. maybe not that dumb. But, still! I mostly copy off of Miles' homework." Gwen shook her head with a sheepish smile.

    "I love you." MJ said with a wide grin, Gwen only gave her a flying kiss.

    "What's your favourite subject then?" Peter asked her.

    "Oh, I've grown fond of painting. I kinda got it from Miles, we've been friends since we were kids." Gwen shrugged, earning a hum of response from the spiders.

   "Quick, here!" Young Peter opened a door for them as they quickly went inside. Gwen looked around the chemical equipments inside the room as she grimaced.

   "Not a fan of science?" MJ asked her.

   "I'm fine with experiments, but the last time I did one.. I lit Flash's hair on fire. I spent a week of detention for that." Gwen pursed her lips.

   "Oh- how I wish for me to accidentally light Flash's hair on fire." MJ smirked as they settled on a table. 

   "Do you have a favourite subject?" Gwen turned to the curly-haired girl beside her.

   "Detention." MJ replied timidly, earning a laugh from the blonde. "No.. seriously. I usually have detention.. then I'll just sketch everything I think of." MJ chuckled.

   "You're an art person too, huh? You should meet Miles." Gwen tied her hair on a low bun, her bangs framing on her face.

   MJ slipped past her as she went to talk with her boyfriend. Gwen patted Ned's back, watching the younger boy lock the doors.

   Gwen looked at the boy's bomber jacket, seeing a stamp of the Lego logo on it, making her grin.

   "You like Legos too, huh?" Gwen asked, startling the boy.

   "Oh, you have no idea! Peter and I built- well technically only me- the Lego Death Star with over 3,803 pieces!" Ned's eyes glimmered.

   "Oh, yeah? Miles and I built the Harry Potter Diagon Alley!" Gwen said proudly.