Chapter Ten

TO BE HERS

My entire body throbs as Elina loosens the ropes around my wrists. I whimper, still trying to catch my breath.

A warm towel touches my cheek and I exhale at how good it feels. With tenderness, Elina wipes her wetness off my face, traveling down to my neck then chest before taking off my condom, and wipes my groin area. She is gentle, taking her time. She takes off my blindfold and I leave my eyes closed, savoring the taste of her cum in my mouth, letting my body recover. She pecks me on my lips while patting my hair.

"I ran you a bath," Elina whispers to me.

"Thank you," I mumble, my eyes still closed.

Elina pecks me again, making me smile.

She lifts my arms around her neck and helps me sit up. I sway, still too weak to keep my eyes open.

"Try getting up," Elina says.

I'm hesitant. I want to lay back in bed and go to sleep in her arms.

We walk over to the bathroom and the bright lights hit my eyes. The sound of the running water and the flowery smell in the air is very welcoming. She lets me go and I step in, lowering my weak sore body into the relaxing warmth of the running water. The mesmerizing scent of rose runs up my nose and I let out a soft exhale. I open my eyes to catch a glimpse of her and of course, she is back in a robe, fully covered.

She caresses my right cheek and I lean into her palm, leaving soft kisses, struggling not to fall asleep. She looks just as tired as I am, but I know it will be of no use to ask her to step into the bath too. Succumbing to my tiredness, and the gentleness of her touch, I doze off.

***

My eyes open to a sight I could not have foreseen: Elina, sitting on the floor beside the tub with her head resting on the bathtub, using her elbow as a pillow. I rise slowly, trying hard not to ruffle the water too much to avoid waking her up. Her rhythmic snoring is a joy to hear. I tilt my head to see her face but can't get a clear view from this angle. I fold my legs, allowing me to rest my head on my knees as I watch her.

She looks like a different person when she sleeps, more like the person I think she is trying so hard to hide inside the left wing. As I watch her, my mind is blank. It might be the weakening sex we just had, or it could also be the feeling of freedom I feel in this moment. The feeling that life isn't waging war against my sanity. Against my better judgment, I reach for her hair, gently moving it away from her face. She moves, and I retire my hand in haste, but it's too late, she's awake.

"Hi," she whispers with a soft smile and my heart flutters. Her fluffy hair and sleepy eyes must be the cutest look I have ever seen on her.

"Hey." I really want to reach over and smell her sleepy sweaty body. "You snore."

"Yes, sorry. Did I wake you?"

"No. I like it. It's adorable."

We hold each other's gaze and by God I want to kiss her. My eyes search for approval in her gaze to reach over, kiss her, sniff her, hug her, but she turns away, rising from the floor and I gulp down my desires.

"You should get out of the water soon. You can spend the night here if you don't mind the view of it. I'll get things out of the way for you," Elina says.

"Will you spend the night with me?"

"No." She turns to leave.

"Elina," I call, she turns back. "Will you tell me if you owned me?"