« Cнαpтer 14 »

Note:
I forgot to say this but I will not be updating on Fridays since I have a ton of homework and projects I need to finish. And I'll be busier with school next week so, I don't know if I can update but I'll try to if I have time. 

 ┗( T﹏T )┛

• 14 •

After comforting On-jo, I rested beside the door, leaning on the wall

"I'm sure Jeon is fine."

I looked up to Su-hyeok who was in front of me.

"He's an athlete, you trained him well. So, I'm sure he's faster than those zombies." He reassured, sitting beside me.

"I know..."

"But, I can't help but be anxious."

"I was supposed to protect him..." I looked at him with misty eyes

Su-hyeok's heart broke at the sight of the girl beside him, he can't help but feel sad for Haneul. She looks broken right now, worried and scared for Jeon's well-being.

Su-hyeok then hugs Haneul to comfort the girl somehow.

"I'm sorry, I should've brought him back. I know how much you care for him..."

"As I've said, you did what you can and it's not your fault. I care for you too, Su-hyeok. So, stop blaming yourself, idiot." I said, returning his hug.

We parted away as On-jo spoke.

"Joon-Yeong. Didn't you say your science club made drones?"

I stepped forward, knowing what On-Jo's idea is.

"Right, your club made drones." I looked towards him

"You guys want to look for Jeon and Cheong-san using a drone?" Joon-Yeong asked

"Can't we?"

"We can, but it's in the science lab."

"We can go there and get it." I said

"How can we get there? It's full of zombies out there."

On-jo looked pointed at the rope "That."

"You want me to climb up using that?" He questioned

"The science lab is filled with zombies too." Hyo-Ryung said