♡ Vαleɴтιɴeѕ Specιαl ♡

Future AU where no apocalypse happen and everything was normal.
This was supposed to be published on Valentine's Day but I was lazy and busy so I didn't have time to finish this so uh sorry for the delay. Enjoy!

• Happy Valentines ^^ •
[ L A T E ]

"And there we go, fellows! Our gold medal goes to Ryu Haneul or also known as 'Flash' from South Korea! This is the 2nd time she won gold from the Olympics

"And there we go, fellows! Our gold medal goes to Ryu Haneul or also known as 'Flash' from South Korea! This is the 2nd time she won gold from the Olympics. So, give her a round of applause ladies and gentlemen." (Note: The Olympics was held in Korea)

I heard cheers and claps around and couldn't help but smiled.

I bowed to the 2 players beside me and accepted the bouquet and plushie, given to me.

"Congratulations." The lady said and put the gold medal around my neck.

"Thank you so much!" I cried out tears of joy.

"WOAHHHH! THAT'S MY FLASH RIGHT THERE!"

I laughed a bit when I heard Su-hyeok yelling from the bleachers, he was in the front and Jeon sat beside him, who I also hear cheering for me.

"YESSSS! THAT'S MY NOONA!"

"Oh, is that your friends there?" The Japanese girl beside me asked

"Ah, that's my little brother and boyfriend." I replied and waved at them.

"They seem really supportive, oh, and congrats on getting 1st place too." She kindly said

"They are and thank you, you also did very well!"

-

After the picture taking, I immediately went over to where Jeon and Su-hyeok are.

"Heyy, you guys sure are loud." I said, smiling at them

"That's how we show our support to you, noona." Jeon proudly said

"Yea, and how about you? Didn't you tell me you got lots to do in your office?" I looked at Su-hyeok

"Nah, I canceled it all just to see you." He replied

"What a supportive boyfriend I have, now I'm hungry where are we eating at?"

"Wow, not even a kiss for me?"

"That's noona, she thinks about food 24/7." Jeon whispered

"Hoi, I don't." I glared at Jeon and went over to Su-hyeok.

"Here, idiot." I leaned closer to him, giving him a peck on the lips.

"That was quick-"

"Shut up, I'm hungry let's just eat." I sighed, grabbing my bag.

"Let me carry it for you, flash." Su-hyeok said

"Ah, yes a gentleman indeed." I laughed, handing him my bag.