Prologue

~SinB's P.O.V~

My life isn't normal anymore... and I hate it.

The day before this, my life was so much better. Just Hwang Eunbi, your average teenage girl.

-Flashback-

I was already having a bad day. I failed my trigonometry test, Yewon didn't come to school, and that Dahyun girl is still trying to get me to accept her confession.

I was at our local café, grabbing my usual to-go drink. I was about to leave until some random man bumped into me and made me spill my drink all over me and him.

"YAH! YOU STUPID GIRL, LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID TO MY EXPENSIVE SHIRT!" He screamed at the top of his lungs, practically destroying my eardrums.

I scoffed at him, "Oh please, I know fake Gucci when I see it."

"YOU LITTLE SHIT!" He shoved my drink out of my hands, spilling the remaining liquid in it. "Go back to the kitchen and make me a damn sandwich, little girl."

Oh, now he's going to get it.

"YAH! DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?!" I yelled back, pushing him, almost making him fall to the ground.

"HOW DARE YOU PUSH ME-"

"PUT ONE HAND ON ME AND SEE WHAT MY PARENTS WILL DO TO YOU." He became confused at my sudden words. "I AM HWANG EUNBI, THE DAUGHTER OF HWANG DAE-JUNG AND HWANG EUN-JI!"

Everyone else around me gasped in shock.

Shit.

-End of Flashback-

That night, I was already on the news and the guy that bumped into me got arrested for harassing a person of a higher level.

Silly, I know.

My parents are always abroad and busy, but last night, we had an hour-long video call filled with lectures. But in the end, they couldn't stay mad for long and said at one point, my real identity would be revealed.

I just hope my school life won't change...

-Time Skip-

Well, it looks like the universe isn't on my side.

Everyone was swarming me like crazy and obsessed fans, even the ones who bullied me a lot suddenly became nice to me. I was about to be squashed by a bunch of students until someone dragged me away into an empty classroom.

I was about to thank them until I realized who it was, "Dahyun?!"

"Hi, SinB-ssi!" She smiled at me. "I saw you being swarmed by a bunch of people and my cousin was wondering where you were. So being a good person, I saved you and now I'm texting Sojung-Unnie to come to save you."

"Thank you," I patted her shoulder to show my respect. "But I still won't accept your confession."

"I know that, I still have to earn your trust." Dahyun giggled and put her phone back in her pocket. "My cousin should be here right about..."

The door swung open, "Hwang Eunbi!"

"... now." - Dahyun

The taller girl came up to me and tackled me into her embrace, "Are you okay?! Are you hurt?! What did the man from yesterday do to you?!"

She checked my body for any possible signs of marks, but failed to see any.

"I'm fine, geez!"

You see, all of my friends know my true identity. Originally, Dahyun didn't know, but now she does because of the news.