Chapter IV - Rules

"Ms. Hwang,"

SinB got startled and jumped a bit, "YAH! YOU SCARED ME!"

Yerin tried her best to hold back a chuckle and kept her poker face. Turns out she knew the young master had left 'secretly', so she decided to follow her. It was a bonus because in this way, she'd learn the ways of SinB and how the girl would think.

"My apologies, but we must head home now." Yerin said with her hands behind her back, standing authoritatively.

"Are you some kind of stalker?! Why are you following me?!"

"Ms. Hwang, that's what a bodyguard does-"

"SHUT UP!" SinB said sharply before walking past the older girl. Before she could make her way to Yerin's car, she felt herself being pulled back by someone. It was none other than her notorious bodyguard.

As they stared at each other -- well SinB was glaring more than staring -- Yerin kept her firm grip in the younger girl's wrist. "Miss Hwang, you don't want this to reach your parents, do you?"

SinB let out an annoyed grunt before pulling her hand back, "I don't even know what my parents hired you. I can take care of myself and I don't care about their good-for-nothing business enemies!"

With that, she stormed off and entered Yerin's car, getting in the back seat. Yerin just stood in her place for a bit, "Patience, Jung Yerin. Patience.... you were trained for this."

After regaining her peace of mind, she proceeded to her car's driver's seat and drove themselves back to the mansion.

...

Now that Yerin knew SinB's way of thinking, she knew she needed to set a few ground rules.

As Hwang Eunbi sat on the edge of her bed, she watched her bodyguard walk back and fort in front of her. "Ms. Hwang, I understand this is all a big change for you. But you need to know how to be mature enough so that I'll be less strict with you."

"I'M FULLY CAPABLE OF BEING ALONE, WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!"

"That," Yerin pointed at her with a stern expression. "Impulsive, you're impulsive. People with that trait can't make good decisions."

"I'm telling my parents." SinB crossed her arms.

"Independent people don't run to their parents the minute something goes wrong, though?" Yerin replied, opposing the younger's logic. "You need rules, Ms. Hwang."

SinB let out a bitter chuckle, "Rules? Do I look like a thirteen-year-old to you?"

Yerin smirked and took our her smartphone, flaunting it to the young master. "You don't want your parents to know that you've been skipping school and sneaking out of the house, do you?"

SinB's eyes widened in fury. She frowned at Yerin and reacted immediately, "Just get on with it!"

"Rule number one, no staying out late."

Hwang Eunbi had a reputation of coming home late at night according to her parents. She was either coming home from a party or her friends decided to have fun until it was pitch black at night.

"Your curfew will be 10 PM, come home any later than that and your parents will be informed."

"EXCUSE ME?!" SinB exclaimed in shock. "THAT'S SO EARLY! Make it 11 PM!"

"10:30, final offer." Yerin told her, crossing her arms.

"Ugh, fine." SinB rolled her eyes at her.

"Rule number two," Yerin continued, pacing around the room. "You cannot go out alone. It's either I go with you or you have someone reliable accompany you."