Rubble trouble

Nighttime fell over a small town near the Great Wall of China. Many people turned in for the night, so no one was able to be there when a small leaf landed on a pile of logs used for a fire. The logs still had some heat in them, and once the leaf touched them, a fire started.

Thankfully for the townsfolk, the fire moved towards the forest and spread in there. As trees became coated in flames, one fell over and a branch hit an egg capsule, opening it up and spilling out two cards.

The fire soon covered the two cards. Yet, instead of being destroyed, they glowed red and came to life. Out came a large, light green theropod with dark green spots that was even larger than Terry. Despite being a Fire Element, it actually had three claws instead of two, which was more common amongst theropods

 Despite being a Fire Element, it actually had three claws instead of two, which was more common amongst theropods

. The carnivore roared and soon something formed in its mouth. It was a large fireball.

The dinosaur fired the fireball like it was a cannon and sent it flying through the forest before it exploded and spread the fire even further. The large carnivore gave out a loud roar of victory.

(Intro theme)

At Zeta Point, Zander was helping Rod and Ed with an invention of theirs. The invention was shoes with springs inside of them, giving the wearer the ability to bounce instead of walk.

Zander: Wow! This is fantastic! Ha, ha, ha! I love this! I'm walking on air! Can I have a pair when they're made public?! I'll never take them off!

Rod and Ed watched from the sidelines.

Rod: Cool, huh? This has to be one of our coolest inventions yet

Zander: I wouldn't know; Zander won't take them off so I can find out.

he slumped on the log they were sitting on. Obviously, he wanted a turn as well.

Rod: Once it's completed you could run to the end of a football field in less than five steps.

Zander: Hey! How do I stop these crazy things! Help!

he began jumping away.

Ed: So much for never wanting to take them off