Daddy dearest

In the vastness of the dreamscape, the whining of a baby dinosaur was heard.

Dr Z: Oh! Is that my baby dinosaur I hear crying out for his daddy!

Dr.Z ran towards the source of the crying.

Dr Z: I hear you! Where are you? Hey!

Looking up He saw the silhouette of a curled-up baby dinosaur surrounded by a rainbow.

Dr Z: Oh, there you are! What's wrong? Tell me, why are you crying? Don't worry

Dr Z: Oh, there you are! What's wrong? Tell me, why are you crying? Don't worry. Daddy's here!

The scientist tried reaching out to grab it.

Dr Z: Come to daddy! Come to daddy! Come to daddy! Come-ooh!

Eventually, his dream ended when he bounced out of bed from his sleep jumping. Collecting his thoughts, the doctor quickly rose to his feet.

Dr Z: Oh! My Therizinosaurus is out there, and he needs me!

(Intro theme)

It was decided that he needed to take action as soon as possible to avoid the Hazbin squad getting a head start and collecting the card before him, so he didn't even bother changing out of his pajamas. All around the room were dimly lit candles, two even above his eyebrows that probably should've burned his nightcap, as Dr.Z waved a dinosaur bone over the map he used for predictions, basically preforming some weird ritual.

Dr Z: Ancient bones, hear me! Oooh! In the name of dinosaur DNA, reveal his location!

As he waved the bone over Japan, the bone began to shake like crazy.

Dr Z: Oh! There he is! Hee hee!

A chain came down and he activated it.

This activated some 'alarm clocks' in the A-Team's rooms: Ursula's bed shook around like a wild bull, Zander was tickled by giant hands, and Ed was smashed by a giant herbivore foot.

Ed: Can't we just use alarm clocks?

Ed groaned as his fat resurfaced from the impact and wiggled like jelly
_____
After getting dressed, the trio met with Dr.Z, who took the time to also get dressed, to see what he wanted this early, while also trying to stay awake as their boss explained everything.

Dr Z: So you see, I raised Therizinosaurus all the way from egg to adulthood. Oh, and what a cute baby!

Ursula: Haven't we heard this before? But last time it was that Pachycephalo- whatever it was.

Zander: And then when we found it, it hated your guts.

As for Ed, he was sleeping standing up with a large snot bubble forming, hearing none of this.

Dr Z: That was entirely different! But I do see now that I may have spoiled Pachycephalosaurus a bit too much.
_____