Dance evolution

As the sun began to set over the resort on a remote tropical island, the hotel staff began working on their performance for the guests.

Announcer: Ladies and gentlemen. Good evening, and welcome to Bali. We are pleased you have come to visit our small island paradise. Sit back and relax while you listen to our Balinese ceremonial dance!

At the same time, one of the the janitors was sweeping the floor and accidentally opened up a capsule when he knocked it away.

Back with the performance, a woman dressed up in traditional attire got onto the stage while a group of men, also in traditional attire, sat down in front of the stage and began chanting.

Men: Ba-li!

The dance was consisting of their chanting, as well as other chants from another source.

"Ha, ina mai puana."

"Bali! Ba-lii!"

"Ke, kai moana nui la."

"Bali! Ba-lii!"

Announcer: This chant is believed to bring good luck and good health.

"Yang serma ku lelaki."

"Bali! Ba-lii!"

"Tela dalam kau isteri!"

"Bali! Ba-lii!"

As the performance continued, sparks flew from one of the torches and landed on the ground. While it didn't start a fire, they did summon another dinosaur.

This dinosaur was a carnivore that was in the same family as Terry and Gigas, hence why it was the only other theropod with two claw-fingers instead of the normal three. It was a mixture of dark and light purple all over, except for the occasional yellow stripes across the back and over its eyes. This dinosaur was a Daspletosaurus.

The carnivore immediately noticed the ceremony going on in front of him

The carnivore immediately noticed the ceremony going on in front of him. But before he could continue to watch, he felt his stomach calling. Making his way to the buffet table, he took a bite out of all the meat and practically cleaned the whole table, everyone too distracted by the performance to notice his presence. As he left, he accidentally knocked over a ladle. The cook looked behind himself and saw that all the food had mysteriously vanished

(Intro theme)

The next day, with no knowledge of the appearance of a dinosaur, activities went as normal. One of those being a jungle tour.

 One of those being a jungle tour