Tricks and traitor

Warning: The following episode contains scenes that might be intense for some readers. Reader discretion is advised.
_____
Last time on Dinosaur King:

Jonathan: My name is Jonathan.

Spectre: Has anything catastrophic happened while I was out?

Sheer: We've found Ancient's cards.

Laura: What was that move you were using?

Seth: Torch is fine. He just needs some rest.

D.R.O.I.D: The mission was a success. I've got nine samples.

Pyro: And with me that makes ten.

Laura: Just help me take Torch to the animal hospital!

Charlie: Who are you?

Jonathan: It's best if we go to the Lab to explain all this. Guru should help fill in the gaps of the story.

Charlie: What story?

Jonathan: the story of the Dinosaur King.

Seth: There is one way to test their power.

Dr.Z: And what might that be?

Seth: We invade Sanjo City.
______
(Intro theme)

It was a normal afternoon for those in downtown Sanjo City: children ran around and played, couples walked together on dates, and others were shopping

Amy was drawing a picture of a lizard she found near a tree. "Just stay still." She told the little reptile. "Aaaand, perfect." She finished the drawing. "Thanks, little guy." She was about to go and give the lizard a treat for its good behavior, but it suddenly scampered away. Confused by the lizard's behavior, Amy noticed how it started to get darker. Everyone else in the area noticed it as well and looked up to see a large Alpha Craft hovering over them all. Amy, being the only one who recognized the craft, gasped in horror and started to back away slowly. Everyone else was in too much shock to do anything.

Suddenly the hatch to the craft opened up and many gray objects started falling from it. From inside, dr Z watched the deployment of the Alpha Droids.

Dr Z: I believe it's time we give these folks a real scare!

ALPHA SLASH!!!

Brontikens and his friends landed in the ground below the craft in the large mass of still deploying Droids. People screamed when they saw the three dinosaurs

From the cock pit, Seth watched as the people below began to panic at the sight of the 4 dinosaurs of the Alpha Gang. Grabbing his own Dino Holder, he grabbed the cards that held his new army.

Seth: Bring them all to me alive.

He opens a window and slashing them on his Dino Holder.

Out of a multicolored light came the clones, Torch, the Velociraptors, and Pyro in the front. The appearance of the Acrocanthosaurus only made the people below even more terrified.

Man: It's the fire-breathing dinosaur that almost burnt down the whole town!

This was all it took to get everyone else to snap out of shock and run for their lives.

Pyro: Get them!

His troops all charged.

Brontikens: Round them up!

D.R.O.I.D: Alpha Droids, attack!

D.R.O.I.D landed in front of his troops.

All the Alpha Droids suddenly opened up, their eyes glowing red.