|chapter 14|breakfast|

*•:∆^°×°^∆:•*

*•:∆^°×°^∆:•*

THE GROUP SOON REACHED THE GREAT HALL. Teachers and older students were already in their assigned places. There were also no other first years, except the disheveled Gryffindors. They all looked raged and tired. A bunch of groans could be heard from the kids. That caused a few of the older students to snicker and even laughed. The Ravenclaws were very confused by the groans. Snape was sure that at least a hundred reasons ran through young ravens' heads.

Severus glanced at Lily. The girl's hair was going into so many places Severus was not even sure was possible. He also noticed a hair tie on his best friend's wrist, that seemed to be completely forgotten, since the girl made no indication of putting on her hair. The black-haired boy also noticed the rumpled and messy robe, which seemed to be put on quickly, yet Snape could guess that the red-hair simply did not know how to put on the unusually long robes. The girl had her friends near, who were squeezed in beside her. They did not look any better than Lily. All girls were chomping on toast without consuming even a tiny bit of it. It was a very sad view, perhaps even sadder than Snape's first life.