Prologue.

The story I am about to tell you is a special one that takes place inside a small town just outside of Dayton Ohio. 
It is about a father and Sheriff Johnathan S. Moeller 

I must warn you this book contains cliff hangars, a few epic plot twists and some serious emotion. 
Johnathan Moeller is obviously a sheriff but, his dark past remains unknown even to those closest to him he has a love for cars and making things with a 3D printer he bought for himself but, even law enforcement workers break the law every now and then. Some for better and some for worse. John always did it for the better reasons. His kids were the most important thing to him and he made sure to raise them to do the right thing even when it's hard and others don't want you to and that's exactly what he did everyday. 

Other than when he was in uniform, John did not look like a cop. He was only a little over 5 feet tall and his dark brown hair was pretty far past his shoulders. John was also a very thin person. 
Occasionally, John used his appearance to his advantage because it helped him blend in when he didn't want anyone to know who he was. 

John's son, Michael was his biggest fan. He always wanted to ride in his dad's police car even when they were only going to the store or out to eat with the family. However, Michael only got to ride in it on special occasions or, when he got picked up from school after his dad was done monitoring the school zone with another deputy.

That is exactly where this story will begin...