Promo - SP1: My Scenario

It is a short account on how I entered into a Male Led Relationship with Domestic Discipline.

Start Reading:

I was in a bad phase of life, so I was harming myself. My BFF, a boy and one who I liked more than friends, accidentally walked in on me. Naturally he was shell-shocked, and it took him 2 minutes to recover from it. He immediately took the knife from me and threw it away.

I had teared up instantly, knowing that my best-guarded secret was about to break. He pulled me into a hug without saying another word. I resisted a little, given my mental frame but he was adamant. Once I got tired, I burst into sobs, wrapped my hand around his torso and cried my heart out on his chest. I had cried on him multiple times before, but this time my problem was not stress due to much homework or a poor grade... This time my problem was way more serious.

After like 30 minutes of only crying, we slowly started discussing. He was my best friend, but I had still kept parts of my life that triggered my trauma from him. We then discussed and sorted things out. I told him about the entire story of my highly neglectful and toxic parents, my dear darling brother and his death, how I was feeling overwhelmed and everything else.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Read the full article at https://sites.google.com/view/loving-mlr/my-personal-stories/sp-1

Link to home page of the site: https://sites.google.com/view/loving-mlr/home

com/view/loving-mlr/home