L2 - Domestic Discipline in MLR

Lesson 2 of my free and quality course: Guide to MLR is out!

Start Reading:

In this lesson, we will see:

What is Adult Domestic Discipline?

It's role in MLR

Why is it beneficial for willing or curious couples?

Adult Domestic Discipline. As the name suggests, it has something to do with rules, control and consequences. Adult Domestic Discipline is a way of life where a partner(s) submits oneself to the other(s) who is the leader of the relationship. We use the terms Taken-in-hand or TiH to denote the submissive partner and Head of Household or HoH to denote the dominant partner.

Here on, I will use female pronouns for the submissive and male pronouns for the Dominant because it's the way of life I follow. But one must know that there are no gender roles in Domestic Discipline - any gender, any sexual orientation can be either TiH or HoH.

.

.

.

.

Skip to:

Why is it beneficial for new/curious couples?

Trust: Wives, trusting your husband to discipline your naughty asses is one of the highest levels of trust out there for relationships. Giving him a free hand to deal with you leaves you with those levels of satisfaction that you experience when you orgasm.

Building intimacy: If the HoH implements it properly, it will bring you closer to each other. It is a whole new form of love that can tame the wildest of anxieties over time [trust me, I've been through it] when done properly.

Experience: It is a new thing you can try out - who knows, it will make your relationship stronger.

There are many other reasons that differ on a case-to-case basis. For me, getting domestically disciplined with spankings and corner time by him helped me build my life as it is today. You may have your own reasons as well.

Read the full article at https://sites.google.com/view/loving-mlr/guides-to-mlr/lesson-2-domestic-discipline-in-mlr

Link to home page of the site: https://sites.google.com/view/loving-mlr/home

com/view/loving-mlr/home