🍂01🍂

"When Takemichi is still a Child"

______________________________________

👣

👣

👣

=No One's POV=

👣

👣

👣

[ Year 1996 ]

A raven boy was walking around the hospital then stop when he noticed that he was in the back of the hospital dead end and there are maybe 8 to 10 trees can be seen, when he was about to go back to where his mother was he spots a boy crying in the corner one of the tree the raven boy was hesitating to approach the other boy but he just slowly approach him.

When he finally reach the other boy, the other boy notice him and startled at him as the other boy start to panicking wiping his tears and hiding his head so the raven boy can't see him....

Btw this is what he wears

The raven boy was panicking at the boy as he wave his to hands signing him he didn't mean it

The raven boy was panicking at the boy as he wave his to hands signing him he didn't mean it..... Then the raven boy remember he had a lollipop and handkerchief in his pocket and hand it to the other boy to calm him, the other boy refuse to look at the raven as he was hesitating to take it.

"W-what do you think y-your doing?"
The other boy awkward angrily saying to the raven but you can clearly hear that his nervous at the raven.

The raven notice it then smile at the boy..... Giving him a assure and warmth smile that calm the boy.

"My Papa said that sweets can calm and stop the cry of the others..... So I thought if I'll give you my lollipop so you can stop crying"
The raven boy sat beside the other boy

"Papa said that crying are the act of letting their own problems or feelings out.... So If sweets can't calm you...... if you don't mind you can tell me anything! I'll lend you my ears and I'll listen to you!"
He continue As he smiled at the boy

The boy can Punch the raven if he want to but for some reason he can't and he was enchanted by the raven boy smile, he look at the raven eyes and it's blue like an sky and ocean it's shines so bright that the other boy can be blinded by it.

The other boy for some reason easyly warmth at the raven as he didn't hesitate to tell him why his crying....

The raven learned that the other boy was crying cause his mother die today and he didn't know what to do at all, how they're gonna live from now on without a mother guiding him or them, how they're gonna live with a father that always away at home and how his gonna handle his siblings in such a young age, the raven hug him and give him an advices that his papa, mama or his grandparents always told him if he had an siblings or in any situation like this at such a young age. After they calm down the raven introduce himself to the boy as the other boy do the same.