Chapter 5

Bella's POV

I followed everyone else as they ran away. Jay threw a Rock at a sign which opened up a metal gate that revealed stairs. Ben started to walk up the stairs but he stopped and looked behind him.

"Wish me luck" he said

"All the way up" Jay informed him

Ben continued to walk up while I stayed with the others. I sat in Carlos's Lap as he held me close. I was nervous for my brother, I don't know how well Mal would handle having him on the Isle. 

"I hope everything will works out" I admitted

"Me too baby" Carlos said "I'm sure that everything will work out, I mean it's Mal and Ben. How bad could it possibly be?" 

Just then Ben came back down, we all stood up anxiously waiting for his answer.  

"So?" I asked

"Where's Mal?" Evie asked

Ben looked at us with a sad expression.

"She's not coming back" He said

"You were saying?" I asked Carlos who looked extremally surprised  

"What?" Evie said shocked. "I'll talk to her"

I watched as my brother walked away. I couldn't let him go alone so I ran after him but somehow took the wrong turn. How is is possible to lose someone so quickly? Okay Bella, just remain chill. Somehow I ended up at a fish and chips place. How did I even get here? I was nervous to walk through the doors but before I could go back up the docks, someone came out, he was dressed like a pirate and held a hook. It didn't take him long to catch me hanging around and when my eyes met he let out a smirk and swayed his way over in a very particular way. He creeped forward with a smirk on his face.

"Well hello there duck, who might you be?" He asked

He has a thick accent, Irish maybe? anyway keep it chill Bella. Think Villain, think evil. 

"That's none of your concern" I spoke crossing my arms

He twirled his hook into my hair and laughed.

"Devil ye are huh? Uma would love to meet ye"

He grabbed my arm roughly and pulled me into the restaurant. For a run down building it was beautiful. Dried up coral hung from the ceiling and fish nets covered tables and lets not forget the ship like theme that was very well kept around the place. 

"Oh Uma!!" The pirate sang "look what we got 'ere"

A girl with long aqua braided hair walked over with an unamused expression.

"What Harry." She stated angrily clearly not happy that she was disturbed "Can't you see I'm busy?"

"This beautiful fish here washed up onto our turf" he said

Her eyes trailed up and down as if she was thinking to herself.

"Who are you?" She asked

Before I had the chance to answer Ben was dragged in by a group of pirates.

"Bells! There you are" Ben cried

And there goes my cover. 

"Ben? What's going on?" I asked

Uma started to laugh evilly as she realized that she was now in the presents of not only one royal but two. And lucky for us, our farther is the most hated person here. 

"King Ben! Princess Bella! Welcome. Take a seat!" She said

Harry pulled me into a chair and Ben was placed beside me. Uma looked at us and laughed.

"So first, I hear Mal is back, now her boyfriend and his sister are here. What better way to get what I want. A fair trade!"

I looked at Ben with worry, what have we gotten ourselves into.

Carlos's POV

With Mal not coming back and her refusal to talk to us we now have no idea what to do.

"Mal, it's Evie." Evie called out sadly "let me just talk to you for a second. Mal come on."

"Go away!" Mal yelled

Evie let out a huff and Jay put his hand on Evie's arm before she said anything else.

"Let's just give her a couple hours to cool off" Jay said

That's when I noticed that Ben and Bella were gone. I felt panic rise up inside me as the more I looked around the longer it took me to see them.

"Guys! Where's Ben and Bella!" I started to freak

"Ben?!" Evie called out "Bella!"

This is exactly what I feared. Bella is gone and who knows where she went. Or worse, if anyone has taken her. U can't think about that stuff but right now I don't have any other choice. It was then I noticed that something or someone was lurking in the shadows, it was a male figure walking towards us. It appeared to be Ben, which made me feel slightly better cause there was a god chance Bella was right behind him. 

"Oh Ben thank god" Evie said "don't scare us like that."

But it wasn't Ben at all, it was Harry Hook. He was holding Ben's jacket, this couldn't be good. 

"Don't scare you?" Harry said " that's my specialty"

"Harry" Evie breathed

"What did you do with Ben/Bella" both Jay and I growled

"Oh! Eh we nicked them. Poor little lassie got lost, good thing s'he found us! Quite literally walked up to our front door." Harry said laughing  "mmhm yeah, and if you want to see them again 'ave Mal come to the chip shop tonight. Alone."

He pointed at us three, making my blood boil. How dare he keep Bella captured like that. 

"Uma wants her to visit" Harry said "Awh Jay seems like you lost your touch"

Jay launched at him but Evie pulled him back, causing Harry to laugh. He barked at me and laughed turning around to leave.

"Ooh and Carlos! Don't worry about ye mate. I'll take good care of her." He smirked and winked

I felt myself launch at him, ready to punch his stupid pirate face but Evie and Jay got a hold of both of my arms and held me back.

"DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HER!" I screamed at him causing him to laugh as he vanishes from my sight

We looked at each other and started heading up to our hideout. Inside we told Mal what happened. Obviously she wasn't impressed, she glared at us as she spoke.

"If you guys never brought him and Bella here this wouldn't have happened. What were you thinking!" She yelled

"He was going to come with or without us and Bella wouldn't let him go alone! We just wanted to protect them." Evie stated

"Yeah and we completely blew it! I knew having Bella come here was a complete mistake! I should've never agreed to it!" I said

"Okay!" Jay yelled "okay. So what are we going to do?"

"WE are not doing anything. This is between Uma and me, and she is a punk and guess what? Now I have to go and get him and Bella."

"Woah Mal, you still have to go through Harry Hook and his Warcrafts" I said

"Yeah you're going to need us" Jay said

"Uma said to go alone" Mal said

"Mal.." Evie started "come on"

"She said to come alone" I said "I don't like it cause I should be there getting Bella right now but no. We gotta stay here"

I sat on the couch and put my head in my hands. How could I let this happen.

"We'll be here for when you get back" Jay said

Mal looked at us all and left. So now we wait...