Chapter 20

Third Person Pov

Graduation day is what every student looks forward too. They could be excited to leave high school and start collage or university. Or they're looking forward to a break. For Bella Beast it was different, Bella declared a short break from the royal life to take her and Carlos to France to see her grandfather. But today is one of the most important days of her life. Her graduation day.

"Oh honey you look beautiful" Belle gushed about her daughter

"You think? It's not too much?" Bella questioned "do I look like a queen?"

Belle smiled lightly and walked over to her daughter, grabbing onto her hands and looking into her eyes. She knew the responsibility of being a queen and she believed that her daughter could do it.

"Honey, there isn't anyone else that I think can do a better job than you"

Bella smiled at her mother and pulled her into a hug. Bella has so much admiration towards her mother. All Bella wanted to do is to make her parents proud.

"Thanks mom" Bella smiled

The two women embraced each other in a hug before Ben and Adam walked into the room. Ben was already dressed in his regular shirt and tie and signature brown shoes. In Adam's hands held two hangers with his children's graduation blue gowns and caps.

"Time to put these on" Adam smiles

Bella takes Bella's gown from her husband and hands it over to her daughter. Bella stares at the gown and takes it off the hanger. She slides it onto her arms and did up the zipper. Bella stands next to her brother as they both look into the mirror.

"So this is it? Forever done high school" Bella stated

"You know what they say, one chapter closes and another one opens" Ben said

Bella rolled her eyes and let out a laugh as she shoved her brother to the side.

"You are such a dork" she laughed

The two siblings laughed and put on their hats. Ben smiled at his sister, he was extremely proud of how Bella grew so much over the past years. He'd be lost without her and he was so grateful to have her in his life.

"Oh Bells I have a graduation gift for you" Ben said

"I thought we agreed we weren't doing that" Bella glared

"Well I lied" Ben laughed

Ben pulled out a blue box and handed it to his sister. Bella opened it and gasped at the beautiful sight. There in the navy blue box held a beautiful shining gold bracelet that matched the ring their parents gave Bella.

"Ben...this is beautiful" Bella gushed "good thing I got you this"

Bella pined a little graduation pin to his gown. Ben smiled wide and gave his sister a hug.

"I love it" Ben smiled

It wasn't long after that sibling bonding moment for the graduation ceremony to begin. Bella sat with all her class mates and listened to Fairy Godmother's opening speech.

"Good afternoon everyone and thank so much to attend this wonderful celebration for our children." She started

Fairy Godmother went on about the importance of being kind and how each student has grown into a strong independent adult. She gave a shout out to our four villain kids for showing tremendous work on development and proving that labels do not define who one is. It was a very well written speech but to long to share. As Fairy Godmother finished her speech an applause erupted from the crowed of parents, family, friends and graduates. The next person to speak was the valedictorian, it was no surprise to Bella when she seen Doug walk upon the stage. He pushed his glasses up his nose and glanced down at his paper nervously.