Chapter 13

Bella's POV

I waiting patiently for Carlos to come and get me for our date. I was very excited to see him for a chance to relax after the crazy few nights that we had. I was just so curious did what he had planned. Our dates are always the best, they're causal but yet so romantic. I took one last look at the outfit that Evie put me in and quickly fixed my hair as I heard a knock at the door but to my surprise it wasn't Carlos at all. It was Jay and he was dressed in a suit with his hair tied in a tight low bun. 

"Jay?" I asked

"Ma'lady." He bowed "I am here to escort you to your date with Mr. De Vil"

I looked at him with a raised eyebrow. trying hard to laugh but when he held out his hand and couldn't help myself. I linked my arm with him and I waved goodbye to the girls as Jay lead me away.

"So how much did he pay you to say that?" I asked laughing

"20 Bucks" Jay answered

"I would've asked for 50 if I were you" I joked

Jay laughed and guided me through the garden pathway. Something was different from earlier and it wasn't because it was slightly dark out. I looked closely at the flowers to see that lights were hung inside each flower bush. I smiled wide as I looked around in awe, this place was beautiful. Carlos is always over doing his dates. Don't get me wrong though! I love everything about it. He treats me like I'm a queen while really I'm just Bella.

"After you" Jay smiled while gesturing in front of him.

"Why thank you kind sir" I thanked while giving a slight curtsey

I walked passed Jay to be revealed a beautiful candle light dinner. It was so casual yet beautiful. Carlos had a small wooden table laced with beautiful greens from the garden and two candle sticks. Of course the plates were all set up, I smiled at sat down. I fixed my hair and looked around for Carlos. Where he is?

A few minutes passed and I was still waiting. All of a sudden I seen a music box with a note on it. I rose up from my seat and went over to it.

I'm really not good at words, so just take a listen.

I smiled at the note and placed it on the table before going over and turning it on. The song that was playing was from our very first date. I smiled at the memories of us dancing and smiling. All of a sudden the music gave out and I heard a guitar being played. I turned around to see Carlos playing guitar and looking very nervous but so handsome.

"I love you too much. To live without you loving me back" he sang as he walked over to me

"I love you too much, heaven's my witness and this is a fact. I know I belong. When I sing this song. There's love above love and it's ours 'Cause I love you too much."

He placed his guitar down and twirled me around pulling me into his arms.

"I live for your touch I whisper your name night after night"

He pulled me closer and I snuggled into him with a huge smile on my face.

"I love you too much There's only one feeling and I know its right. I know I belong. When I sing this song. There's love above love and it's ours 'Cause I love you too much"

We swayed back and forth as he sang. My head was rested on his chest. Carlos pulls away from me and grabbed my hand, looking me deep in the eyes.

"Heaven knows your name and I've been praying. to have you come here by my side"

I smiled at him and we went over to the table.

"Without you a part of me is missing. Just to make you my whole life will fly."

"I know I belong when I sing this song. There's love above love and it's ours 'Cause I love you too much"

I walked over to Carlos and have him a kiss. He kissed back making me smile. Once we parted he grabbed both of my hands.

"Bella, will you be my date to cotillion?" He asked

I looked at him for a moment and giggled. Carlos flashes a worried look, making me giggle more.

"Of course Carlos! You'd think that because we're dating it didn't mean that you have to ask me. After all your going to be a duke" I smiled

Carlos rubbed the back of his neck and blushed.

"I know, but I wanted to make it special because you're so amazing and deserve the world"

I smiled wide and pulled him towards me for a kiss.

"You deserve more than me my love, look at what you did!" I smiled "all this for me? You didn't have too"

"I wanted to" Carlos said

"You are amazing Carlos. I love you so much" I said before giving him a kiss

"I love you so much more" Carlos said "now come on! Let's eat! We got lots of chocolate!"

I giggled at his excitement and took a seat and started to eat. Cotillion is tomorrow night and I'm lucky to have such an amazing person going with me.

Uma's POV

I was so close to getting everything I wanted. Soon the barrier will be taken down and I will get to see the look on Mal's face when she sees that I have won! I made it passed the barrier and finally got into some land after swimming for a while. I had to stay low key. No one can know I'm here until tomorrow night. First things first is that I need to make this love spell and than somehow get it to Ben. I was stopped when I heard laughing from near by. It was Carlos and Bella.

The two of them looked extremely happy. They were sat at a table talking and smiling at each other like love sick puppies. It was sorta cute...Uma! Stick to the plan! My issue is that I have nowhere to go because I don't know this place but these butlers walking around can definitely lead me somewhere.

"You guys can go for the night" Bella smiled at the men "you've done enough already. I'll handle that rest tomorrow. You all need rest"

"Are you sure princess?" One asked

"Absolutely! Go and rest up for cotillion! Another busy day awaits"

Once again Bella helps me out but this time she has no idea. She is meant to be queen. She'll get things done, she'll make things right unlike that brother of hers. I quickly hide as Bella and Carlos walk towards me. Looks like they're going on a walk. I watch closely until they are completely out of my sight. Thanks to my sneakiness I was able to find out where the cotillion was being held and where I could stay for the night. I quickly set up a bed and laid down. Tomorrow is the day the Isle is set free!!