Chapter 18

Bella's POV

I looked at my brother and Mal as they glanced at each other happily. Ben looked at me and I smiled wide.

"Looking back at yesterday. I thought I gave it everything. But still there's so much road ahead of me." Ben sang

"When I looked into your eyes. I guess I didn't recognize. Who we are and all that we can be" Mal sang as she held his hand

"Sometimes it's hard to find yourself. But it's worth it in the end 'Cause in your heart is where it all begins." They sang together as they walked into the middle of the crowed.

"We gotta be bold, We gotta be brave, We gotta be free!" Everyone sang

We all held hands and danced together, I of course was dancing with Carlos. He spun me around into his arms and we danced.

"We gotta get loud. Making that change. You gotta believe (whoa) We'll look deep inside and we'll rise up and shine"

"We can be bold. We can be brave, Let everyone see. It starts with you and me (whoa, whoa, hey) It starts with you and me (whoa, whoa, hey) It starts with you and me"

Everyone sang and danced splashing in the water, just enjoying their time together. I followed Evie to railing and we looked at the Isle.

"There's something special that I've learned. It's together we can change the world Everybody's got something that they can bring" Carlos and I sang

"When you take a look inside yourself Do you wish that you were something else? But who you are is who you need to be" Evie and Jay sang

Mal came over and gave Evie and I hugs.

"Sometimes it's hard to find yourself. But it's worth it in the end 'Cause in your heart is where it all begins" The three of us sang

We joined hands and started to dance together.

"We gotta be bold. We gotta be brave. We gotta be free. We gotta get loud. Making that change. You gotta believe (whoa)!"

"We'll look deep inside. And we'll rise up and shine. We can be bold. We can be brave. Let everyone see. It starts with you and me (whoa, whoa, hey)"

"It starts with you and me (whoa, whoa, hey) It starts with you and me"

"We all can do a part. We know that it can be the start" Evie and Mal sang

"To bring about the difference that we need (yeah)" Ben and Mal sang

"I promise we can work this out. I promise we can see it through. Don't you know it's up to me. It's up to me and you" I sang with Ben

I pulled my brother into a hug and started to dance with him.

"We gotta be bold. We gotta be brave. We gotta be free! We gotta get loud. Making that change. You gotta believe (whoa)" we all sang

"We'll look deep inside. And we'll rise up and shine we can be bold. We can be brave. Let everyone see, It starts with you and me (whoa, whoa, hey) It starts with you and me (whoa, whoa, hey)It starts with you and me (whoa, whoa, hey) It starts with you and me (whoa, whoa, hey) It starts with you and me"

Everyone finished dancing and watched as Mal and Ben shared another kiss. I looked at Carlos and giggled. We got everyone else's attention and with their help, we all splashed them with water. Causing them to gasp in shock. I started to laugh but Ben thought it was a good idea to tackle me. I started laughing more as Carlos and Jay helped me up. I gave everyone a smile and waved Evie over.

"I have gifts for you three" I told them

"For us?" Jay asked "why?"

"Because you guys did as much as Mal, Ben and Myself in keeping this kingdom safe." I told them "But not only that but now that Mal and Carlos are publicly apart of the family, I just want you two to know that you are also part of our family"

I walked over to Jay and grabbed his hand, I placed his gift into his hand and covered it up. Jay opened his hand and looked at me in shock as he held a set of keys with a bike chain on it.

"No way" He gasped "you got me a bike!!"

I nodded as he jumped for joy and attacked me in a hug. Jay always talked about getting a motorcycle but because he was in school without a job I decided to help him out.

"Thank you so much Bells" Jay said

"You're welcome, Evie my gift to you is this" I said handing her a bag

"Money? For what?" Evie asked

"I know your dresses didn't complete the total for the castle you want so my gift is the rest. I can't have you not buying the castle of your dreams." I said

Evie let out a squeal and hugged me tightly.

"Oh thank you, thank you, thank you! You're amazing B" She smiled

I turned to Carlos and held onto his hands.

"My gift to you is a plane ticket, we're taking a vacation to pairs to visit my grandpa. It was the only location my parents would agree on". I laughed slightly

Carlos places a smile on his face and pulled me into a hug.

"More time with you is the best gift I could ever get. Plus I'd love to travel with you" He smiled

I gave him a quick kiss before pulling Jay and Evie back over.

"Oh that's not all!" I said "Ben! Mal!"

Ben and Mal walked over with a confused expression. I pulled Ben beside me and put Mal beside Evie. Everyone around us slowly grew quite, this was either out of respect or people were nosy and wanted to know what was happening. 

"My final gift is for all of you. This gift is the VK program. You all will be able to bring a new group of VK's to Auradon. Each of you will take care of the child and guide them as their advisor, how you do so is completely up to you and once the VK no longer needs guidance, another is welcomed. As more children come the sooner our kingdoms can unite." I gave them a smile and Ben handed them a contract. "This also gives you permission to go onto the Isle whenever you please as it is part of who each of you are and is your home." 

Mal, Carlos, Evie and Jay looked at the paper and began to smile wide. Cheers erupted as they signed their names at the bottom next to mine and Ben's name. I gave the contact to Fairy Godmother and she signed it along with my parents. It's official, the program will start as of tomorrow morning.

"Evie tomorrow the planning starts, I'll need the list of names of all kids in the Isle and we'll officially start making the Isle a better place."

Evie cheered and everyone than continued to party. I looked at the ocean and remembered Uma's note. So I took one look around all the smiling faces around me and started to slowly make my way towards the steps.

"Babe where are you going?" Carlos asked pulling me back

"If I told you, you'd stop me" I said

"Try me" he stated

"I'm going to met Uma" I told him

"Bella you can't..." He started

"You can't convince me otherwise, I'm going to see her. She's not going back to the Isle. She has nowhere to go, I need to at least tell her where she can stay. She trust me Carlos and I trust her." I told him "she's actually not that bad, you'll learn that one day."

Carlos gave me a look but nodded. He pulled me into a hug and kissed my head.

"Just be careful" he said "and call me if you need help"

"Thank you babe" I said kissing him quickly.

I excused myself from the boat and quickly got changed into something more comfortable. It was just a pair of clothes that was left on the boat from last family vacation which meant it was a just a simple pair of black leggings and a pink hoodie. I was going to see Uma because her note apologized for her actions and she wanted me to meet her at the dock after the party. I know some wouldn't trust her so easily but they weren't in the water with her nor have they actually had a decent conversation with her. I seen the hurt in her eyes and I was determined to make it right. It was going to be hard because I know Mal will be looking for her but I know everything will work out. I made my way to the dock and I sat on the edge waiting for Uma to show up.