Chapter 3

-Rachel pov-
I am sitting outside of the lawyer office door. There is yelling and I just want to go home. I am so scared right now. My dads have never come home for anything.

"Hey sweetie?" I look up slowly at the older lady behind the desk "You want some candy? I think we have some in the little kiddies room!"

"But that is for kids" Keep it together Rachel "I am a sophomore"

"How silly of me huh?" She sticks out her tongue and I crack some with a giggle "How about we just talk a walk then?"

"Ay" I stand up some and she is quickly at my side "I alk"

"I know you can sweetie" She grabs my hand and pretty much helps me walk "I have known your mom for a long time"

"Ealy?" She nods and open up a door "Ere r e?"

"I know you said you are too old but no one is ever too old for candy" I smile and she turns on the light "I can get some while you sit in the rocking chair ok?"

I nod and crawl over to the chair. I climb into it while she grabs some candy and a book. She comes over and I end up on her lap. After the candy I am given a pacifier and lean into her as she reads.

This feels oddly nice to me honestly.

-Shelby pov-
"So we are not reaching an agreement" I sigh and stand up "Let's ask Rachel then!"

"Fine" LeRoy stands up and walks out just to freeze "Wh-where did she go?"

"What?!" I rush out with Hiram and see Rachel is gone "Where is my baby girl?!"

"Our last thing we said to her was we would be back" I look and see Hiram frowning "We said we would be back when she was five Lee"

"I know" LeRoy has a sad smile on his face "It was the day after her birthday...we got her a stuffed pony"

"Because she wanted a real one but we did not have the cash" Hiram sighs with a sad smile on his face too "We failed as parents"

"But you could make the right choice here" They share a look and nod "Let's find Rachel first"

"Amy is missing too" I look over at My lawyer who has a knowing look "She has a sixth sense Shel"

I nod and head down the hallway "Follow me if you can!" I hear rushing footsteps behind me as I turn down some halls "Amy is like a grandma to every kid that comes through here"

"But Rach is a sophomore" I nod and stop at the window "What?"

"She is looking for a way out of the struggles and to a simpler time" They both look and I see tears in their eyes "You can visit whenever you want...I know should would appreciate it"

"We will sign under those rules" Hiram turns toward me and holds out his hand "We will have our lawyer send the work"

"Thank you" He nods and Leroy hugs me when the handshake is over "Thank you both"

"Thank you" LeRoy steps back with a watery smile "She finally has a life now"

"She gave me one" I look at my girl sleeping on Amy's lap with a pacifier "She has given me hope again"

-Quinn pov-
I take a deep breath and knock on the door. I fix my pillow under my arm and my baggage. I place my hand in my stomach and smile. I can not wait for this little bundle to come out.

"You going to be all Barbie mom or come in?" I look up at a smirking Santana "Come on"

"Rude" She rolls her eyes and I come in "Are you sure your parents do not mind me living here?"