Chapter 6

-Rachel pov-
"We are so much closer to regionals!" I watch as the pacing goes back and forth in front of the television "What am I going to do?!"

"What do you mean?" I look at Daniel who seems confused "Did you all not win sectionals?"

"Well yes" I look at mom who seems confused "What does that have to do with anything?"

"It has everything to do with everything!" Daniel smiles and stands up "Well depending on what one it was"

"Dad knows everything about show choir" Santana holds a doll up to me with a smile "Here you go princessa!"

I giggle and hold the doll close "It was in Indiana since they moved our place after last year" Mom smirks proudly "We have been victorious in multiple years so we needed a challenge"

"Which means you all have a bye!" Daniel runs and comes back with a big book "This states that Indiana winners from another state have a bye! You all are going to nationals anyways!"

"Really?" Mom looks at me and pouts "You had me worked up"

I giggle as she comes over and tickles me. My giggles turn into laughs as she keeps it up. Soon though my eyes go wide as I tense then relax. Diapers actually feel pretty nice and work really well.

"And now someone needs a change" I smile around my pacifier as Mom picks me up "let's get you changed!"

"I can do it!" We all look at Santana who lowers her hand slightly while Brittany giggles "I mean I am able to"

-Shelby pov-
I let Santana take Rachel still confused about that outburst. Santana is gone quickly and I am left confused. I am even more confused when I turn around toward everyone else. They all have smirks on their faces.

"What did I miss?" I wipe at my face "Did I get it?"

"Santana and Brittany have always wanted a third" I look at Maribel who sits up more "Brittany wants another mommy and loved while Santana wants another lover who loves them both"

"They have taken to you" I look at Brittany and she blushes "But they are worried"

"Worried?" Brittany nods and I crouch down to her height "What has you worried sweetie?"

"You o wuv us" Brittany frowns and sniffles "You eve and ever om ack"

"I would never leave anyone I love" I raise her face to look her in the eyes "I promise you that"

"Really?" I nod and she smiles "Thank you!"

I get pulled into a hug and smile. It will be nice to not be alone anymore. I have been so alone and cold hearted for so long. Now I can finally have two people who love me for me.

-Shelby singing-

I see trees of green
Red roses too
I see them bloom
For me and you
And I think to myself
What a wonderful world

I see skies of blue
And clouds of white
The bright blessed day
The dark sacred night
And I think to myself
What a wonderful world

The colors of the rainbow
So pretty in the sky
Are also on the faces
Of people going by
I see friends shaking hands
Saying, "How do you do?"
They're really saying
"I love you"

I hear babies cry
I watch them grow
They'll learn much more
Than I'll never know
And I think to myself
What a wonderful world

Yes, I think to myself
What a wonderful world

Oh yeah

I look and see Brittany sound asleep. I smile as I pick her up. Daniel leads me toward where her pack and play is. This has been a nice time with everyone.

I just hope Rachel has enjoyed her time here too.

-Santana pov-
"This little piggy went Wee, wee, wee all the way home!" Rachel giggles and I smiles as I pick her up "I am so sorry for everything I did to you princessa...we all were jealous of you honestly....you have it all planned out and ready for your future! We have nothing...maybe that is why Shelby has not picked up on our flirting or maybe she just does not care"

Rachel places a hand on my face and smiles. I smile back and left up my shirt. I unzip my bra and let me tits free. She latches on and I sit on in the rocker.

-Santana singing-

Are you going to Scarborough Fair:
Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme.
Remember me to one who lives there.
She once was a true love of mine.

On the side of a hill in the deep forest green.
Tracing of sparrow on snow-crested brown.
Blankets and bedclothes the child of the mountain
Sleeps unaware of the clarion call.

Tell her to make me a cambric shirt:
Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme;
Without no seams nor needle work,
Then she'll be a true love of mine.

On the side of a hill in the sprinkling of leaves.
Washes the grave with silvery tears.
A soldier cleans and polishes a gun.
Sleeps unaware of the clarion call.

Tell her to find me an acre of land:
Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme;
Between the salt water and the sea strands,
Then she'll be a true love of mine.

War bellows blazing in scarlet battalions.
Generals order their soldiers to kill.
And to fight for a cause they have long ago forgotten.

Tell her to reap it with a sickle of leather:
Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme;
And gather it all in a bunch of heather,
Then she'll be a true love of mine.

Are you going to Scarborough Fair:
Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme.
Remember me to one who lives there.
She once was a true love of mine.

I smile as I see she is asleep. I look at the doorway to see Quinn peeking in. I stand up and walk Rachel over to the crib we set up last night. I look over at Quinn and take a deep breath.

"She is better than us" Quinn nods and I look down at Rachel "We are never hurting her again ok? She has never been as happy and loved as she is right now"

"I will make sure she is happy" Quinn walks over and stands beside me "Shelby knows about your crush on her"

"We have fallen hard Quinnie" We both chuckle and I sigh "These Corcoran girls just have something about them"

"Go one and talk to your girl" Quinn smiles loving down at Rachel "I will wait with mine"

"Along with talking to your mother" Judy walks in with a smile "I want to catch up and learn about the girl who has my little girls heart"

I pat Quinn on the back "Have fun" I walk out and try to find Shelby. I find her sitting beside a sleeping Brittany in her pack and play "Hey"

"Hey yourself" Shelby turns toward me with a smile "I heard something about you"

"I truly do like you but I also understand the risks that would come with it" I take a deep breath as I walk over to her. I get down on a knee and look up at her "I have fallen for you and I want to have you! All of you! Brittany's wants the same an-and I want to protect Rachel! I will give you my word she will never be hurt again! Just please...please give us a chance"

"I would love nothing more than to be with you two" I look up with a smile and she chuckles "Now get over here and give me a good ol mack"

I smirk and dive at her. Our lips fit together so perfectly! Our tongues are dancing like two ballerinas. This is just like making out with adult Brittany.

I slide my hand down and give her rump a squeeze. I smile when she groans and pulls back. There is a throat cleared and I frown. I turn to see my parents in the doorway.

They both smirk and I know rules are going to be placed. But they are leaving so that leaves Judy. I can get around Judy easily. I will end up with Shelby begging for pleasure before too long.

For now, I will enjoy being in her arms and the safety I feel being there.