Into the Fire

Touhou Project is owned by ZUN and Team Shanghai Alice. I do not own anything.

"Words"
'Thoughts'
Ability name
...
Bamboo Forest of The Lost, Eintei
POV: Yukari
"Dammit, why isn't he here yet!" I heard Toyohime yell to a soldier. "I-I don't know,
T-toyohime-sama! H-he j-just disappeared out of thin air!" The soldier said. "Grr...fine then! I'll kill her myself," Toyohime spat out.

'Shit, I really shouldn't have underestimated him, even though they've healed me a bit, I'm about to die from blood loss...the only thing I could do right now is angle my body so that the seal and ropes would loosen so I'd have enough time to escape. Though there's an extremely high chance of me getting even more hurt,' I thought to myself. I really shouldn't be underestimating my opponents anymore.

As Toyohime began charging up a spell she stopped and looked at me. "Any last words?" She said.
"..."
"None? That's good, now this'll quicken things up now."
As she fired her spell at me, I jumped back and tried my best from getting hurt too much. The spell ended up hitting the wall behind me, and ended up hurting me, but the seal loosened.

Taking the chance to escape, I think quickly used my boundary manipulation to destroy the seal and ropes. After that, I quickly made a gap and gapped myself into Eientei.
...
POV: Y/N
Opening my eyes, I look at an unfamiliar sight before me. There were strange, green poles surrounding me everywhere. The sky was blue and the sun was shining down on Gensokyo.
'So this is Gensokyo...strange. These green poles don't quite look like the metal grey poles we have on the Moon. Plus, it looks and feels natural. Am I in the Bamboo Forest of The Lost?' I thought.

This "bamboo" was quite interesting for a natural construct. It was quite bendable, but sturdy at the same time. According to the Watatsuki Sisters, I heard other natural things like trees are in Gensokyo too! Some types of trees hold edible fruits on them and you can eat them! I guess that's where fruits come from...

As I got ready to leave, I saw a glimpse of a person. "Who's there!" I yelled as I grabbed my rifle. "Woah, you're quite a feisty one aren't ya?" A female voice said. As I got a better look at the person, it turned out to be one of the Hourai Immortals, Fujiwara no Mokou.

"Oh, you're one of the Hourai Immortals I heard of, right? You're Fujiwara no Mokou," I said. "Well, someone's done their homework. But yeah, that's me. But that aside, who are ya?" She said. "I'm Y/N. A former soldier from the Moon," I said. "A former soldier, eh? Does that mean you've been banished?" She asked.

"No, I left the Moon on my own accord. I didn't want to be used for selfish reasons anymore. You could say that I'm making my own choices now," I said. "Huh, sounds kinda cliché not gonna lie. But still, that's quite wise of you," Mokou said.

"What brings you here, Mokou-san?" I asked.
"Call me Mokou. Also, I'm was just on my way to kick Kaguya's ass again," she said. "Oh. Do you mind if I join? I want to see how powerful Princess Kaguya is," I said. "HAHA! Well, quite confident are you? If you wanna fight Kaguya, then ya gotta prove it to me first! By the way, I can control and manipulate fire on an astounding degree!" She taunted.

"Alright then. Since you've told me your ability, let me tell you mine. I call my ability Sex Pistols. It allows me to summon my own fighting spirit in the form of bullets and redirect the shots from my rifle. It can also substitute as bullets if I ever lose my rifle. They also return to me," I said as I "summoned" Pistols.

"But...those are just regular bullets with marker drawn on them...you don't have an abili-"

"Less talk, more violence!" I yelled as I shot my rifle. The magic bullet impacted a piece of bamboo and pierced through ten more before exploding, destroying about 20 more bamboo in the process. "Alright then, you're on!" She said.

"Immortal "Fire Bird -Flying Phoenix- !"

Taking out a spell card (it's actually just a blank paper card), I crushed it in my hands and said:

"Redirection Shot: Pent-up Force!"

I sent (threw) the Pistols around me, and as they got into the perfect position, I shot a bullet at one of the Pistols. The bullet redirected onto each of the Pistols while also gaining power from each redirection. When it finally redirected to No. 5, it shot forward into Mokou's spell card.

The moment the bullet made contact with her Phoenixs, it completely destroyed and pierced through almost all of them. It then quickly made contact with Mokou's shoulder. Instead of the bullet piercing and then exploding, it directly exploded on contact because of the pent-up force from the redirection. Don't ask how that works, this is Gensokyo. Physics wasn't invented yet.

The bullet completely vaporized her body and burned most of the bamboo around her. I waited a bit until I finally heard a scream. "AGH! That hurts like a bitch!" I heard. She must've reforms since she looked  perfectly fine, and somehow, her clothes also reformed. I guess Hourai Immortals also reform their clothes when they die. "Alright, alright. You've proven yourself...just wanted to make sure, y'know. But still, that hurt like a bitch! It felt like every atom in my body was forcefully grinding together and exploding!" She yelled.

"..."
...
Time skip, Eientei
"So this is what Eientei looks like," I said.
"What about its looks? You thought it looked like some fancy hospital or what?"
"You read my mind. I gotta get used to Gensokyo."
"Ya sure do."
After the little chit chat, I knocked on the door.
"Come in," a voice said.
After opening the door, I was greeted by a lunarian. "Welcome to Eientei, what can we do for you?" The lunarian said. "We're just here to kick Kaguya's ass!" Mokou said. "About that. Kaguya-sama is currently busy at the moment, so you have to wait a little while," the lunarian said.

The lunarian finally noticed me. "Oh. Are you one of those lunarians that are trying to get Kaguya-sama back?" She said. "No, I left the Moon," I replied. "Oh! I'm sorry. I didn't mean to assume that!" The lunarian said. "I'm Reisen Udongein Inaba, nice to meet you," Reisen said. "I'm Y/N, nice to meet you too," I replied.

Before we could say anything else, the door suddenly opened. Out revealed Princess Kaguya, Eirin Yagokoro, and...the gap youkai?! She looked like she just got surgery, so it's safe to assume she's weakened because the injuries haven't completely healed yet. Plus, I can sense some of the essence of the seal still on her, so her powers are still weakened.

Her eyes met mine and as they widened up, we both had a look of surprise on our faces. Well, the gap youkai had more shock on her face than I did, so I guess that's a difference.

"I didn't expect you to meet you again/Why the hell are you here!" We both asked
...
A/N: cock