♱ 𝟏

🎧 ִ ۫ ּ #𝖨-𝖨𝖭𝖬𝖸𝖦𝖫𝖮.
𖤐 ̸ ̸𝕱𝖺𝗏𝗈𝗋𝗂𝗍𝖾
𝕬𝗋𝗆𝗂𝗇 𝕬𝗋𝗅𝖾𝗍

𝖳𝗈𝗋𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗈, 𝖢𝖺𝗇𝖺𝖽𝖺
𝟣𝟢:𝟧𝟨 𝗉𝗆
𝖠𝗋𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗌 𝖺𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍

It was a saturday night , you just got off from work armin had texted you to tell you to be at his place by 10:00 you were almost an hour late , but you knew it was going to piss him off so you tried calling him but there was no answer.

you signed walking towards his room hearing fainted moans from a girl.

"Fuck armin go faster!" the girl cried out "don't tell me what to do" he groaned.

you walk in the room already knowing what was going on because it wasn't the first time he's done something like this.

This time you were fed up so you just walked to the closet and grabbed some of your stuff.

" where the fuck do you think you're going" he suddenly stopped fucking the girl and threw on some shorts while she scrambled around his room trying to find her clothes.

" Armin i'm fucking fed up with you , i can't do this anymore " you proceeded to pack your things.

"Since when did i give a fuck , shut the fuck up and put your shit back" he grabbed your arm making you face him " fuck no " he was taken aback by your response " oh ? you fucking someone else now ? where's the attitude coming from?" he questioned.

"You are acting like i didn't just walk in on you fucking somebody again the fuck you want me to do cry ? fuck off " you walked out of his room.

" you'll be back. "

$

It's been a week since you last talked to armin you blocked any contact with him , but it was time to go back to school and armin decided he was going to change some of your classes to his so he could monitor what you were doing.

you were really hesitant about going to class but you decided to show up late hoping the seat he saves for you beside him was taken.

" miss y/n you're late." you rolled your eyes and looked around for a seat to notice the only seat that was open was the one beside armin.

" why am i being tortured " you thought to yourself and to walk to your seat.

you sat down not even trying to look at him.

" well good morning to you too baby " you ignored him "y/n don't piss me off " you ignored him once again getting on your phone and taking out your laptop from your book bag to type up your assignment.

" So you want to get on your phone and text somebody " he turned his head the opposite way of your direction.

𝖬𝖠𝖩𝖮𝖱 𝖡𝖠𝖦 𝖠𝖫𝖤𝖱𝖳𝖳𝖳𝖳

you
i want to cry so bad rn

Drea
awe don't cry mama

Kami
its okay love we love you

Nana
y/n it's not that serious..