♱ 𝟒

Favorite, armin arlet

- didn't proof read.

" What do you want to talk about armin" you huffed and crossed your arms together not really giving a fuck about what he had to say.

" She's not having my baby " he looked as if you were supposed to forgive him after what he did " i already knew that, but you still fucked her and i don't think i can fuck with you anymore".

A smirk landed on his face making you realize he was about to try and manipulate you " baby come on i'll change" he pleaded and begged " armin how dumb do you think i am, you always smirk when you're trying to trick me into going back to you which i'm not doing."

His eyes widened he was completely taken aback from your response " but i got to go so bye and stop blowing my phone up you're blocked ' no caller id' adios " you felt free from everything the manipulation, toxicity, and him.

You didn't know when or how you moved on so quick but it happened you finally found your way to the converse store you wanted to check out, as you examined the high top black and white chuck taylor's you finally decided to buy those and two other colors that grabbed your attention.

" yn is that you ?" you turned around and noticed the 6'2 pink haired boy " Santana? what're you doing here? you smiled because you haven't seen him since you basically ditched him at the party.

" I work here" you noticed his black and white t shirt that had the word converse on it with the star and arrow above it. " this is a cool place to work at, by the way i'm sorry for ditching you at the party, it wasn't my intention to do so." he grabbed the shoe boxes in your hand and smiled " I accept your apology, im sure you had something important to do." you didn't but you didn't want to tell him that.

" How about i ring these up for you and give you my employee discount but only on one condition" you raised your eyebrow and smirked " what's the condition" you noticed he licked his lips " you have to go on a date with me" you eyes widened " a date ? where to" he huffed and sighed " don't ask all them questions lil girl, but can i get your number so i'll b able to contact you."

You nodded and handed him your phone after he finished " I texted myself on your phone, i'll text you the details" you nodded and grabbed your bags filled with converses and walked out the store.

( i have an addiction for converses. )

" so you telling me you're actually done with armin like you're FINALLY done with armin " you nodded your head "i don't believe it i refuse to believe actually " andrea flicked your forehead " girl what the fuck, matter of fact how about i show you" she raised her eyebrow in confusion.

You pulled out your phone and showed her the messages between you and santana were he said he was taking you out on a date. " ok i'll believe you this once just because that's the fine nigga from the party." you sighed " i haven't been on a date in a year and some months what am i going to wear".

Andrea smirked " leave that to me since kami and jean went to newyork for the weekend"

( i miss kami 💔).

" Well we have 4 hours until i got to get ready for the date, you want to go grab something from this place I heard about on twitter" andrea nodded and huffed as she got off your bed to make her way to her room to get ready.

" I'll meet you downstairs in 30" she nodded and left. ".

You were glad armin didn't try to text or call you anymore since the last time you saw him, but you received a text from santana confirming your date for tonight.

Something felt off about this date and you didn't know why but you decided to throw those type of thoughts away and get ready to go out with drea.

" Ok so you're going on a date with the boy from the party" you nodded and sipped the shirley temple the waitress just brought to you" is he chill ? like what did he say y'all were doing" andrea questioned.

" he's cool, he never said he just said to be ready because it's a surprise" Andrea munched on her mac n cheese " i don't know why but something doesn't feel right about this date yn".

" I was thinking the same thing but i don't know maybe we're overthinking" she barely even heard you due to the fact she was stuffing her mouth with macaroni, But again you thought you were just overthinking it and stopped thinking about it.

" Andrea hurry up we have to leave the date is at 7 it's 5:45pm" andrea paused " bitch it's not my fault the waitress took 21 fucking years to bring the food but yeah we can leave im trying to watch tokyo revengers" you rolled your eyes at her sudden change of emotions.

" Yeah let's go since the waitress already brought back our cards 30 minutes ago." andrea looked down not even noticing the face the waitress already brought back the cards and brought out the carry out trays.

" Omg we need to leave..HURRY UP"! andrea jumped up and ran to the door " i know this hoe didn't just rush me and i'm the one who been ready to go." You thought to yourself and grabbed your bags and left.

" Where the fuck is he? did he stand me up i knew i should've trusted my gut" wild thoughts ran through your head because he was 10 minutes late.

"yn?" you turned around and saw the 6'2 pink haired man you sighed at the relief that he didn't stand you up " shall we go in" you nodded and walked in before him.

" Hi welcome how can i help you" a brunette asked " hi i had a reservation for 4 the names santana" the hostess searched through the list " santana a ?" he nodded " 4? it's a double date?" he nodded and the hostess grabbed 2 menus and led you and santana to where the rest of the party was.

you noticed the table where you and santana were sitting and there were already 2 people sitting in the seats across the empty seats but something told you to look closely at one of the people sitting in the chair and then it hit you.

" Oh hey yn" armin turned around in the seat noticing sensing your presence.

" Bro what the fuck!"

i know this y'all outside my front door.

anyways hi !!!!