♱ 𝟑

𝙄 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙮𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛

( didn't proof read )

a month of no drama.
But that was about to change.

" y/n what are you crying about now fuck !" armin grabbed his head rolling his eyes " what do you mean why am i crying now" you pushed him " so you're telling me you got my brothers girlfriend pregnant and i can't cry ? you're such an asshole." you wiped your tears and grabbed your phone and car keys and headed for the door.

" Why were you in my phone in the first place" he grabbed your arm " armin it doesn't matter let me go." you weren't even hurt anymore you were tired of everything him especially " armin we're over." his eyes widened like he was about to lose him mind.

All he felt was his heart to throb, like a car ran him over he never heard this type of tone come from you which made him realize you were serious this time.

You took a deep breath and called your big brother constance springer. " constance come pick me up i have something to tell you" he yawned which you heard in him do so " constance who is that.." your brother's girlfriend " don't worry about it, where are you hermana" you told him you were over at armins and he agreed to pick you up.

"Armin i've tolerated you and your actions too many times i can't do this shit anymore you're draining i'm mad it took me this long to figure out how much of a dickhead you were." he was too stunned to speak.

" Cat got your tongue ? it's crazy how when i finally decide to say something to you, your ass is quiet as fuck but it's okay though." you got a text from your brother telling you he was outside.

" Bye armin".

You grabbed your stuff and hurried downstairs and ran outside his front door and there you saw the purple SRT Hellcat Redeye " oh it's you " amoura rolled her eyes pulling the seat back to let you in the backseat " moura you get in the back i have to talk to my sister." constance turned down his music " you're going to let the mother of your child sit in the backseat " you eyebrows furrowed.

" The mother of your child ?" you looked confused like you didn't just read text messages of amoura telling armin that she was pregnant by him.

" Amoura shut the fuck up and get in the backseat" constance rolled hid eyes because of amoura's nagging.

" Con you wouldn't believe the shit i found in armins phone" you stared at amoura in the rear-view noticing how her breathing changed and how she was rubbing her hands together indicating that she was nervous.

"W-Wait Before you say anything can we get some ice cream the baby is craving that" she faked smiled " Anyways connie before i say what have to say connie when did you guys come back into town ?" connie thought to himself " about a 3 weeks ago why ?" you nodded " well in those 3 weeks your girlfriend was fucking my ex boyfriend." constance and amouras eyes got big like really BIG.

" i-i don't know why she would say that" tears formed into amouras eyes " you're lying." constance took a deep breathe "i already knew" constance rolled his eyes "but he's not the only one she's texted that to."

" Not trying to defend armin or anything but she's not even pregnant" You couldn't even say anything but you kinda felt bad for breaking things off with armin.

"Constance i am pregnant what're you talking about ?" connie rolled his eyes " don't play dumb. with me when we went to the doctor after the paid the doctor to lie to me she came back and told me the truth." You could literally see the sweat rolling off of amouras pale skin.

"Babe please" constance didn't react to her response.

" i'm taking you home , then me and amoura are going to have a talk." you nodded and rolled down the windows

Next Day

"Ou constance fine ass back in town" andrea sipped her apple juice from her rusted mug "Girl ew, what happened to eren musty ass" You made the remark "First constance and the word ew shouldn't go in the same sentence and eren isn't musty he just with his lil girlfriend banana or some shit" kami giggled.

" Oh by the way i got these girls that want to meet you guys!" everyone turned their attention to cara " what's their names ? " andrea asked " Well you got shay , ivory , and toot" you put your lips together and made an pfft noise with your mouth "toot ? like a fart" andrea spat out her apple juice.

"I'm sorry but toot sound bout funny as hell" you nodded " We can meet them im sure they're cool people" cara put a big smile onto her face " OK! i'll tell them to set a date" cara ran out the kitchen.

" She's more excited than usual " everyone that was left in the kitchen agreed,

"guys i kind of miss armin " you could feel the disappointment atmosphere "y/n stand up damn!" you rolled your eyes "He's been blowing my phone up nonstop, plus i haven't seen him messing with no bitches lately" you heard a sigh "guys come on in being serious what if he's changed" andrea jumped off the bar seat and walked towards you.

" Y/n you telling me you think he's changed just because you haven't seen him fucking a bitch in his close friends for a day ?" you knew she was right maybe it was for the better.

"yeah you're right, maybe we should go to the club or something tomorrow" everyone agreed.

It's been about 2 weeks since you broke things off with armin, of course he was still blowing your phone up constantly asking to talk to you, but you and your friends decided to have a mall date with eren and the rest of the crew.

" Y/n can you please talk to armin, he looks so depressed i kind of feel bad" Eren begged " Eren why're you so worried about helping armin" nana demanded an answer " I wouldn't be surprised if yn went back to him though" she made the snarky response under her breath.

"See eren i'm tired of your ugly ass girlfriend" andrea spoke out " ugly ? but i got your man" nana had a lot of confidence but wasn't expecting the news she was going to receive, she saw everyone including eren laughing at her response "what's so funny" she raised her eyebrow.

" Well it's pretty funny how you think you took eren from me , especially when he woke up in my bed this morning" you couldn't help but laugh at andrea's comment.

Turning around to walk towards converse store you bumped into a solid figure " Ouch! sorry i didn't see you".

wait a minute why does this chest feel awfully familiar " Y/n are you okay" there stood the tall blonde with ocean blue eyes " yeah excuse me" you tried walking around him.

" Baby please just let me explain" he begged.

" Fine you got 5 minutes"

hi hi i had terrible writers block ! but anyways 2 chapters left 🕺🏾