♱ 𝟐

🎧 ִ ۫ ּ  #𝖨-𝖨𝖭𝖬𝖸𝖦𝖫𝖮.
                    𖤐 ̸ ̸ 𝕾𝖺𝗒 𝕴𝗍
                            𝕬𝗋𝗆𝗂𝗇 𝕬𝗋𝗅𝖾𝗍

𝖳𝗈𝗋𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗈 , 𝖼𝖺𝗇𝖺𝖽𝖺
𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝗇𝖾𝗑𝗍 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀
𝟣𝟣:𝟥𝟦 𝖠𝖬

𝖳𝗈𝗋𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗈 , 𝖼𝖺𝗇𝖺𝖽𝖺𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝗇𝖾𝗑𝗍 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀𝟣𝟣:𝟥𝟦 𝖠𝖬

»»————- ★ ————-««

Armin had already took you home where you and your friends shared and all of you decided to go out and get brunch.

"y/n don't tell me you went back to that nigga" cara started to sip her juice " then i won't " you took a bite out of your burger "well did jaeger tell y'all he was having a party tonight?" andrea asked and everybody nodded.

" yeah but i got to ask armin if i can go " you rolled your eyes " i don't know why you let him control you " ahree chimed in.

"i don't know either " you sighed " but i got something to really piss him off today " everyone looked at you in confusion " What is it " they all said in unison " y'all will find out later on today.

you could feel stares on you and you decided to look around finding a group of boys staring at you and your friends " guys look " you signaled all of them to look over " girl they fine as fuck " cara laughed it off.

Your waitress finally came back with your bill and you guys started to grab your stuff and leaving your table heading to the door but you guys were stopped by the group of boys when y'all passed their table.

" wait " one of the boys slightly yelled " can we help you ? " andrea replied back " we were wondering if we could get your ig's " the boy with the red locs said staring at cara " yea " all of you said in unison.

"What's your name " the boy with slightly pink curled hair asked you "y/n " a smile was brought onto his face " i'm santana ".

" hi santana nice to meet you" you shook his hand.

»»————- ★ ————-««

it's been about 6 hours since you guys left the restaurant and no response from armin , you would've thought he was busy or something but he wasn't, he was chilling at erens house with some girls.

" so he really want to fuck with me bet "