13. Her POV

He laid me down on the bed but his lips never left mine as he kept sucking on my lower lip to make it dark.

His hands moved up my thighs and he moved his lips to my jaw and neck before getting the spot behind my ear.

"Are you positively sure?" He asked.

"I am." I mumbled and one of his hands came under my shirt and grabbed at my side.

"Sit up." I did and he pulled off my shirt before pushing me back down.

"You're so pretty." He mumbled and cupped my covered breast with one of his hands.

I felt him snake his arm under my waist and pull me up slightly. He unclipped my bra with his other hand and I laughed.

"One handed. Talent." I smiled and he laid me back down laughing.

"I learn quick." He mumbled and took off my bra.

"My god Maya." He said and smiled at me while I was lying down and my curled hair was around my head.

"What?" I smirked and cupped my own boobs, feeling myself and letting my hands go down my stomach as he was sitting between my knees.

"You're so perfect." He moved my hands off me and into his, putting them over my head as he kissed me and went down my neck and ended up sucking and pulling at each of my nipple making my body shiver as I moaned.

He began kissing me again and I hated that I couldn't touch him or take off his shirt. I began moving as he held both my hands still above me in one of his and the other unbuttoned my pants.

"Stop squirming baby." He kissed my cheek and let go of my hands as I lifted my hips and he took off my jeans.

His hands ran up my bare thighs and he moved down, lying himself between my legs.

I bit my lip as he took off my underwear and I sat up on my elbows looking down at him.

He smiled at me and closed his eyes as I felt his tongue move gently on my folds.

"Oh fuck." I put my head back and I felt him start sucking my clit.

He groaned every time I moaned or bucked against his face and every time I'd look at him he'd make eye contact with me and hold my hips to his face so I couldn't move away.

"I can't fucking wait." He said and sat up taking off his shirt.

"Oh shit I don't have condoms." He looked at me impatiently.

"I can't have kids so I think we're fine." I smiled.

"Should I apologize or-?" He said and I laughed sitting up while unbuttoning his pants.

"Poor genetics on my dads side." I shrugged and he understood.

"Oh my god." I looked up at him and he smiled down at me.

"How the fuck is that supposed to fit?" I asked and he began laughing.

His dick was huge and had a reverse I think Prince Albert piercing.

"I'll make it fit beautiful." He winked and I was nervous.

"Hey," he lifted my chin to look at him.

"I won't hurt you, you tell me to stop if it's too bad or to go slow. It'll be okay." He said and I nodded.

"Come here." He smiled sweetly and pushed me down gently. I touched his bare chest as he hovered over me and lined himself up.

"It's okay lovie." He kissed my forehead and I took a deep breath as he pushed his tip in.

"Fuck." He groaned and I dug my nails into his back.

"Are you okay?" He asked and I hummed.

"Talk to me." He said and I took a breath.

"Go." I said and it pinched but it felt really good.

When he fit all the way he began thrusting in and out of me roughly and it felt really good.

He sat up and I watched as he moved in and out of me and his body was flexing with every movement.

He put his head back and tightened his grip on my thighs and I wasn't even focused on the feeling, I was just watching him and he was so attractive.

He put his head back down and smiled at me.

"You feel amazing." He bent down and kissed me.

After a few more thrusts he pulled out and I was on all fours as he lined himself up and pushed into me. The angle felt so good and his piercing rubbed inside of me making me shiver at how surprisingly good it felt.

He slapped my ass and I moaned as he went faster and I couldn't control my eyes as they rolled back and I felt something pit in my stomach that made me almost scream.

"I know baby." He cooed and gently pulled my hair into a ponytail with his hands before he tugged harder.

"Oh my god." I moaned and as he began hitting harder I came and my body felt weak yet so satisfied.

"Was that you first time coming?" He asked still thrusting.

"Yea." I said out of breath and he chuckled.

"Turn around." He hit my ass as he pulled out and I turned around.

"Open?" He asked and I nodded opening my mouth. He held my chin lightly as he stroked himself and I closed my eyes waiting as he groaned and came in my mouth. Without asking I swallowed it and he bent down, kissing me gently.

"Come on." He picked me up and we went to the shower, he turned it on and handed me a bottle of water.

"Thank you." I said and his body was beaded with sweat as he smiled at me.

"You're actually incredible." He chuckled and I shrugged.

"I know." I teased and he laughed as I drank the water.

When I was done he set me on the toilet and I used the bathroom and didn't realize how bad I couldn't stand until I tried to.

He began laughing at me and I nearly fell as he caught me smoothly and brought me into the shower.

"Just hold on to me." He said and I just hugged him with my face against his chest as he washed my hair and rubbed my back.

"Were blondes always your thing?" I asked and he laughed while moving my hair to my shoulder and washing my back.

"No actually I mainly liked brunettes or girls with black hair." He said and I smiled.

"How's the first blonde experience?" I asked.

"Better than anything I've ever experienced." He said and I laughed.

"How about you did you always like brown haired boys?" He asked.

"I'm not sure, I don't think I was ever too picky." I shrugged and he put conditioner in my ends.

"What was your first time may I ask?" He said and turned me around so my back was on his front and his hands went down my arms and grabbed my hands, holding them gently.

"I was sort of the girl who heard everyone else lost theirs so I wanted to as well. I was at a party and literally the guy finished in me and fucking walked out. Awful." I shook my head at the memory.

"That's shitty." He said.

"Well at least now I can say the last time I did it it was with you." I laughed and he smiled letting go of my hands and grabbing soap to wash my body.

As he scrubbed he was gentle and as he moved locker he had to bend down so I balanced against the wall and he got my thighs gently before standing and I stood under the water rinsing myself off.

I watched him wash himself and his hair and face.

"Let's go watch Friends and cuddle. Rephrase cuddle naked." He said and I laughed.

"Okay." I nodded.