25. Her POV

I woke up tired as hell even though I fell asleep early and sighed knowing I had to wake up Noah for his game.

I brushed my teeth and hair before I heard a knock on the door and I opened it seeing Jonas and Lane.

"Wake THE FUCK UP BESTIE!" Lane ran and jumped on Noah while Jonas and I hugged.

"He begged to do this." Jonas laughed and I smiled.

"He got you good." I smiled pointing to the hickeys coating Jonas's neck.

"Says the one that probably has them on her tits and ass." He joked.

"You aren't wrong." I shrugged.

"Get away." Noah tried shoving Lane but Lane was latched on.

I heard whispers and Lane got off of him looking sort of concerned.

"Maya love come talk?" Lane whispered in my ear.

I nodded and walked out of the room.

"Did I do something?" I asked.

"No, but uhm you're gonna need to keep track of Noah. Last night, he came back early and uhm Jamie tried to break in the room to get you luckily Noah was there because you were out. The ice is gonna be rough because he's not exactly feeling kind today." He said and I sighed.

"Okay." I nodded.

"I'll help during the game but I need you to help the rest of the day." He suggested.

"That's fine." I nodded.

"He has more details on the Jamie thing. I didn't ask if he's playing or if he was beat sooo we will see I guess." He shrugged and hugged me tightly.

"Please be safe Maya. You're such a beautiful girl and too kind for anything bad to happen." He sighed and he smelt like a masculine coconut if it even was a thing.

"Thank you Lane." I hugged him feeling sad something could've happened to me.

"Of course. Now go get ready and see what happened." He let me go and kissed my forehead before Jonas felt with him and I walked into the room seeing Noah brushing his teeth.

"Hi handsome." I leaned on the bathroom door.

He just hummed, not looking at me so I looked at his hands and they were slightly bruised and cut.

"Talk to me." I said and he spit out the toothpaste, rinsing his mouth before drying his hands and mouth.

"What is there to talk about?" He asked sort of sarcastically.

"Don't be like that." I said seriously.

"Like what?" He raised his eyebrows and crossed his arms.

"Bro I was asleep. I had no damn idea so don't act like I did anything wrong." I was upset. He walked to me and grabbed my waist, pulling me into the bathroom and pushing me against the counter.

"For one I'm not your bro, I'm your fucking soulmate, and two I'm sorry. He won't be there today so could I possibly talk about it later? I know it concerns you, I do, but that's why it pisses me off." He put his hands under my shirt and felt my skin.

"Soulmate huh?" I smiled lightly.

"Mmhm." He put one of his hands through my hair and pulled, making my head go back as his lips fell onto my neck.

"You're mine." He mumbled and I put my hands through is hair.

"How?" I asked.

"How are you mine? Well you're my girlfriend, you're my my future fiancée, my wife, my lover, my pretty slut, and mine." He said and I moaned as he bit at my skin.

"Slut?" I chuckled liking that.

"No my pretty slut. There's a difference." He chuckled and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"What's the difference?" I asked and I moaned as he cupped my sex.

"Sluts are women or men who would be willing to please anyone casually. My pretty slut is my gorgeous girlfriend who would do anything to please me and only me." He said and his fingers worked over my clothed clit.

"Does that make you my slut too?" I joked and he got down on his knees.

"I've always been your slut." He smiled and his hands went under my shirt, holding my breasts as he was eye level with my pelvis. He kissed my stomach and moved his hands, slowly down my body.

"Noah." I moaned when he squeezed and bit my thigh.

He pulled my underwear down and kissed my bare pussy making my thighs clench.

"Open your legs for me baby." He cooed and I did.

He licked my clit before backing away, my skin laced with goosebumps.

"Take your shirt off." He said and I did.

"Good girl." He licked my folds while looking up at my but I could barely focus on his eyes when his tongue was working itself in and out of me.

"Fuck Noah!" I cried out and he grabbed my ass, holding me securely to his face.

He sucked on my clit and I nearly screamed but but my lip as my core pooled with pleasure.

"Come on my face Maya." He said and I moaned, doing what he said and I was holding on tightly to the counter behind me.

"That's my girl." He stood and kissed my nipple before kissing my lips.

"I love you." He said and pulled me into a hug.

"I love you too." I relaxed against him, feeling his hard on through his sweats.

"We gotta get ready." He slapped my ass.

"Slut!" I yelled, teasing him.

"Mine!" He yelled back.