Prologue

✦༝ ┉┉┉┉┉ ⋆ (☣) ⋆ ┉┉┉┉┉ ༝✦

Everything is always on repeat. From the moment you wake up to the time you go to bed. Like playing a video on replay. Everyday you live the same regimen. Wake up, dress up, go to school, go back home, eat, then sleep. For ten years this has been your daily routine.

For over and over, and over again, will it ever change? Do you want it to change? Of course you do, because you can't help but feel a little numb of doing the same thing, Every. Single. Day. You felt like dying little by little. The feeling of being chained down in place by your ankles with thick and metallic chains. Do you know the feeling of being forced to relive and redo the same day for what seems like eons?

For someone who find life boring and everything on repeat ever since he escape his abusive household, nothing 'fun' ​​​ ​​​ever happened in his life. Then, someone came and brought all the trouble he never knew he needed. Fighting became like a drug to him, he forgot his problems whenever he fight. And like any other illegal drug, he got addicted.

However, all his reckless actions came with an awful price.

From uncovering the truth behind the mountains of lies and secret, [M/N] find himself spiraling down the rabbit hole. He swore to take revenge on the men who wronged him and his friend while searching for the same 'high' he felt in his past just to feel alive once again.

✦༝ ┉┉┉┉┉ ⋆ (☣) ⋆ ┉┉┉┉┉ ༝✦

​​​​​Author's Important Note:

I am not Japanese nor am I born in 1980's.

Although I did my research, some things could be wrong; the timeline both cannon and real life, common Japanese etiquette, the spelling and grammar. Constructive criticism is much appreciated. I just got myself a Tokyo Revengers Manga last week (February 25) and I'm too hype up to sleep. Also, advance apologies for adding one original character.

This is a work of (fan-) fiction. Names, characters, business, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual person, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

​​​​​​Tokyo Revengers belong to Ken Wakui and some of the following events are based of the manga, but Val Lockwood belongs to yours truly.

-Taise

✦༝ ┉┉┉┉┉ ⋆ (☣) ⋆ ┉┉┉┉┉ ༝✦

[M/N] - Male Name, [L/N] - Last Name

Date Published: March 1st 2022

Date Completed:

Status: On hold

Current word count : 76,242

✦༝ ┉┉┉┉┉ ⋆ (☣) ⋆ ┉┉┉┉┉ ༝✦

Warning

This book contains violence, swearing, triggering topics, character(s') death, horror, gore and manga spoilers. Please proceed with caution.

✦༝ ┉┉┉┉┉ ⋆ (☣) ⋆ ┉┉┉┉┉ ༝✦

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

English is not my main/first language. Feel free to criticize my work to help me improve. [___] means optional, not everyone looks the same or have it. The cover pictures are from Google.