xɪx: Tangled in strings

March 3, 2003 Sunday 

✦༝ ┉┉┉┉┉ ⋆ (Third Person Point of View)⋆ ┉┉┉┉┉ ༝✦

               TWO YEARS have past. But [M/N] felt time flew by slower than he would have originally preferred. Two years since he wore the mask that serve as an impenetrable wall. So thick and firm, that not even the Haitani brothers nor Mucho were able to cross. An invisible line drawn by his own hands, to separate himself from others. His smile is as sweet as sugar, it deceived anyone who saw it, fooling them into thinking he's okay.

Of course, with the exception of one.

Him.

No matter how much he tried, [M/N] knew within himself that he wasn't really okay. And a probability that he'll never will be ever again. 

Even now that he, and a few other boys stood at the back as their reputed king shower an unfortunate educator with punches. [M/N] still keep his smile, while his face is painted with bruises and specks of blood. The others like him, namely: Muto Yasuhiro, Madarame Shion, Mochizuki Kanji, Haitani Ran and Rindou—not a single one of them was spared from the albino's heavy orders. When the boy infront of them told the teens to cause havoc all over the place, they did nothing but do as he say. 

Each and every one of them held a stoic expression, save for the grinning harbinger. With bruised hands behind their straight back, they simply watch indifferently from the sidelines as the half-filipino detainee showed the man no mercy. Numerous body adored in formal wear laid unconscious around the vicinity of the courtyard. Surrounding the boys like some satanic cult. 

          What a sight to look at, teenagers behaving like soldiers awaiting for their general's command. A beautiful sunny day, wasted on disobedient delinquents leading a riot inside of the facility that kept them imprisoned.

“Only you are capable of leading us...” Mucho broke the silence, blood dripping down his chin from the busted lip he supported. Voice even, and hold it's natural seriousness. From his tone alone, one could promptly tell that he held great respect for the boy infront of them. That boy who was none other than, “...Izana.”

The devil himself. So why is [M/N] standing like a loyal dog for that boy? Well, to cut the story short; [M/N] can't beat Izana. It took him months to realize that he need a different approach. Difficult but not impossible, [M/N] somehow manage to land a position as the albino's temporary right hand man. He swore he would kill this boy for what he did, but he couldn't do that without being around the white haired delinquent. Shredding the tough exterior that boy have with his own hands by gaining his trust.