xᴠɪɪɪ: Losing sanity

✦༝ ┉┉┉┉┉ ⋆ (Third Person Point of View)⋆ ┉┉┉┉┉ ༝✦

               THE VERY next day after [M/N]'s ‘enlightening’, he didn't care anymore. He acted recklessly, committing impulsive decisions left and right without the worry of someone else shouldering his faults. His previous tormentors who thought they could get away from the things they did, swallowed their pride and was forced to apologize with gritted teeth when [M/N] beat them up for it. 

Seeing the gift he took very good care of shattered beyond repair, and the dream that reminded him of everything was too much. What else are they going to take away from him and show him before they're satisfied? Can't he just have minute to breathe, before choking him with another heart break?

It wasn't fair. It's not fucking fair! So if life wouldn't play the game fairly, [M/N] decided to step up his own game. They called him a cold hearted bitch, a monster, and a sociopath—then might as well be one. Ran's words were just the push he never knew he needed.

          They said that your demons live inside you're head, then what about the bastards who were shriveling in fear and pain on the ground? Weren't they his demons? Aren't they the very same boys present that night, delinquents who took everything away from him? [M/N] looked at them as if they're nothing more than dirt beneath his feet. Beggars who could only grovel for mercy. Pathetic and useless.

 But the smirk of satisfaction on his pretty face couldn't be more artificial. He faked his emotions since he find it alot easier, like how the nurse told him to. Smiling and giggling like some kind of clown, painting a perfect grin on his lips with his own blood. And to complete the look, face caked with white powder, with a bright red nose to emphasize his get up. A fucking joke...a very sad joke. 

After all he did the same didn't he? The same night before the incident he confessed that he faked everything for an easy life, now [M/N] can finally understand what he meant. It was so easy.

He hid himself in a porcelain white mask with a permanent dark smile, strapped around his head by leather that's stronger than tungsten. While burying all his emotions and conscience in a deep hole, that he never wish to be found. He forced everything into a small glass jar, throwing it in a ditch that he hoped would remain hidden for the rest of his years. An everlasting smile sculptured in his face is what everyone see on the outside, but underneath those covers is a rotten and miserable truth he...oh so, desperately trying to hide.

He's finally happy. Or so he kept telling the [E/C] eyed boy. A lie he fed himself everytime he looked himself in the mirror, hopelessly trying to fool the reflection the smooth surface imitate. In front of the bathroom mirror [M/N] pictured a certain red-haired boy, their faces aligning, different eyes; one dull and one full of life yet wore similar smiles. Fake and alluring.