ᴠɪ: Shenanigans of a dumbass

✦༝ ┉┉ ⋆ (Third Person Point of View)⋆ ┉┉ ༝✦

SINCE THE DAY Lockwood and [L/N] became friends, the two were inseparable. Where ever the other go, the other would follow-attached at the hip, some would say. [M/N] has always been an outcast and from the moment Lockwood started following [L/N] like a baby duckling to its mother, he even ditch his previous group and start being an outcast with him. It wasn't an easy feat considering they cling to him like parasitic leeches, but he push them all away. He knew the quiet boy didn't like strangers and would avoid them as much as he could. It's either them, or the boy he like--obviously he chose the latter.

[M/N] once ask the foreigner why he's avoiding his friends and the other just responded with, "They don't approve of our friendship, but I don't need them to. Besides I don't need them, I have you afterall." Since that moment on forward, he actively avoided the people who used to bully [M/N] and stop eating at the cafeteria, instead he brought his own lunch and eat with [M/N] at the classroom where the [E/C] eyed boy would usually eat. In two months since they became best friends​​​​​​, not a single day that passed is ever uneventful. ​​​​

Like that one time. The two boys silently eat their bento at [M/N]'s seat--Lockwood dragged another desk, connecting it at the [E/C] eyed boy's desk and sat opposite to him. He noticed the faint blush on his friend's cheeks from his spicy curry, he learned that the other boy is a huge fan of hot and spicy foods. [M/N] unknowingly stared at the other, he took note that the color red suit the other really well. He accidentally blurted his thoughts out loud, making Lockwood choked on a piece of carrot--punching his chest to help the vegetable slide down to his stomach.

[M/N] tried to compensate with his own bottle of water, but earned him a smack on the top of his head instead. "Dumbass don't say things like that out of the blue!" Lockwood scold him for saying something ridiculous while they're still eating and repeatedly smack his head, [M/N] noticed the blush worsen--almost completely engulfing his entire head but according to the other boy, it was because of the hot sauce he added to his already spicy curry.

Or that other time, when they were forced to sit separately for an orientation about Japan's history for their social studies in the school's auditorium. What would one expect if you took some kids' favorite toy? They throw a tantrum, and Lockwood did the same. He begged the teacher to let them sit together but Ms. Ito knew better. [M/N] sat a couple of rows away from his friend but they still have clear view of each other. While their classmates' payed close attention to the movie, Lockwood engaged himself in making silly faces at his [E/C] eyed friend.

[M/N] tried not to entertain him and copy the other kids but it's difficult not to. He stifle his laughter by clumping his mouth shut with the help of both his hands--cheeks puffing up like a chipmunk as a result. Lockwood grew confused when his friend suddenly began to ignore him, ignorant to the fact that Ms. Ito stood behind him. He then was again dragged outside. Screaming. "Rest in Peace Lockwood, you will be missed." [M/N] dramatically said. Wiping an invisible tear that slid down his cheek, both of his hands clasp in front of his torso in false prayer.

Last but not the least, when Lockwood found out his best friend's special someone just yesterday. The brunette spotted [M/N] talking to a kid that belong to another class with a silly looking smile on his face, not to mention the way he carry the plastic blue chairs in his arms awkwardly. [M/N] is one of those boys' who were forced to carry a stack of chairs from the storage room to the empty classroom at the second floor. It's a hilarious sight, if Lockwood would say so himself.

He patiently waited for their...flirting to end by leaning on the nearest wall and arms crossed in his chest. When the other did finish, he felt a weird vibe being sent his way. [M/N] turned around and noticed the look on his friend's face, it's as if he knew something that he don't. The foreigner was wiggling his dark eyebrows and puckering his pink lips.