chapter-6

Evening:

Jungkook's mind was full of tae's thought he wasn't able to do anything.

Right now he was going back to his mansion. He entered and saw Tae and jimin talking.

He went to Tae and held his arm harshly. Tae hissed

Jk: Slut u didn't even told me u r pregnant. (angrily)
Jimin: Jungkook leave his hand (jerked jk's hand)

Jk: he didn't even told me he is pregnant, he didn't even told me about my own pup. (angrily)
Jimin: we also came to know bout this yesterday and we tried telling u but do u even talk to him huh?

Jk felt some weird feeling when jimin said that.

jk:  I am not against this child but remember one thing u won't ever get my love. (left) Tae was happy for his child. Jimin was one taking care of tae and he told yoongi that he will stay with Tae only in his pregnancy coz none
was there for him. Yoongi didn't even hesitate to say yes. Yoongi know about Tae and kook and everything, yoonmin are like other parents to tae.

On other hand:

Jk was happy that Tae is pregnant and now he will have a successor. He love kids and always wanted to have pup with his luna but he still don't accept Tae as luna.

Ji-hun was very angry as she thought that jk won't remember anything after doing it and will think tae is pregnant with someone else child but her all efforts went in vain. She was very angry on Tae.

Ji-hun: Kim Tachyung u will die I will make sure u die.

She angrily Put fire on Tae pic.

Time skip (3 mnths later):

Jimin used to take care of Tae but many time, tae craved for jk's presence. So he would go to jk room and wear one of his shirt and layed down on bed. Jk found Tae many times like this, he didn't said anything coz he just wanted his pup
to be with him. He just wanted his pup not Tae. He hated Tae always. Tae was 4 months pregnant. His baby bump was slightly visible.

Vmin used to go for regular checkup to jin. Both taejin also got special brotherhood types bond between
them. Tae was very happy nowdays but his mental health was still not stable. He used to miss his grandma and cry.

Jinmin tried to do many things but nothing was making success.