chapter-7

Time Skip:

Tae is in his last month, but there no sign of jk being there he is even more busy and comes late.

Tae was with jimin eating his strawberries cake. When bell rang, Jimin went and open the door
it was yoongi. Jimin hugged yoongi tightly.

Tae looked at them and smiled some tears were there in his eyes looking at beautiful couple. He was looking at them when he felt pain in his
stomach.
He layed down on couch and shouted.

Tae: j-jimin hyung ahhhh !!

Yoonmin ran to Tae jimin quickly held his hand and yoongi took in car. They drove to jin's hospital and jimin also called and told jin. As they entered jin came with stretcher and took tae in OT.

Meanwhile yoonmin called jk.

OTP

Jimin: Hello kook come fast tae is in OT. He need you.
Jk: Tell me when the baby is born I will come. I am busy right now. (cutted the call)

Jimin just looked at phone in disbelief. He was shocked to see how rude and arrogant was jk for Tae. He knew alpha can control their wolf. But this was going over limit. So he asked yoongi.

Jimin: yoonie how can jk control his wolf this much?
Yoongi: Baby first of all none can do that and we know that jk wasn't able to control his wolf.

when he saw Tae with Minho. And about controlling so he is true blooded alpha and true blooded alpha can control their wolf at very big limit.

Jimin nodded understanding. They were sitting when jin came out with baby rapped in blue towel. Yoonmin smiled and took the baby in their hand. Jin signalled them that Tae is ok now
and they can meet him. Both went to Tae, Jimin gave baby to tae. Tae smiled seeing his baby boy.

Taemin started talking and yoongi called jungkook. When jk heard bout it he was very happy but didn't showed.

Jk: Ji -hun i hv to go
Ji-hun: where kookie (puppy eyes)
jk: my pup

He left frm there and ji-hun stomped her feet.

Jk went inside Tae room to see Tae breastfeeding baby. He came out and then after sometimes he went inside Tae became happy seeing jk there but jk just took the baby and kissed. The boy
was alpha too.

Tae: Jungkook are u happy (hopeful)
jk: I will name u Jeon Jigukk. My baby my pup Jeon Jigukk.He was just talking to baby.
Tae just looked down sadly.

All of them went to Jeon Mansion, jimin took Tae and jigukk to room as both needed rest.

On other hand Yoonkook discussed bout celebration for baby's birth. They decided that Ceremony will take
place day after tomorraow. After that They went to sleep.

Tae's pov:

"Jigukk" ji-hun + jungkook "sad chuckle" He love her only, m nothing "burst into tears".

I hope ur ray of hope in my life right bubcaressing baby's head". You look so like Jungkook, ur eyes, ur bunny nose. U will also hate me? "looking at baby with teary eyes.

Halmeoni see my pup, my little baby. He is so beautiful so cute. "crying' He is alpha halmeoni.

My baby alpha like his appa. He is so strong halmeoni, His kicks were so powerful.

End pov

He slept while crying.

Next day:

Tae woke up and saw his baby wasn't there with him. He became worried and went to downstairs to see jungkook playing with baby. He was having a beautiful smile and baby was also giggling.

He looked at them fondly and started going downstairs. He was going towrds
jungkook when his eyes went blank and he fainted with thud.

Yoonmin came running , and jimin took him and shook him and yoongi was dialing call to jin. On other hand jungkook was just playing with baby not even disturbed by how his mate just got fainted and wasn't even opening his eyes the baby was also laughing and giggling.

Yoonmin took Tae in his room, Jin came and checked him.

Jin: jimin I told u earlier also he is very weak not only physically also. He have to take care of himself and none can help in this if he himself don't want. "sigh"

Yoonmin also looked down sadly and then looked at fragile figure.

Yoonmin: we have talk jungkook
Jin: jungkook also can't do anything in this. Tae himself doesn't want if.

Jin said and left to hospital.
Jimin hugged yoongi crying, knowing how his soul mate was suffering. Yoongi was also sad, he decided to know about Tae.

He knew something. was off for Tae from his family also. He calmed
jimin and called someone.

OTP

yoongi: Hello? Yeah u have to give me details and information about omega named Kim Taehyung
?: As u say hyung we will do right
2?: yes hyung
yoongi: Thanks hobi and joon.

(Call cut)

Joon: wait whts name again
hobi: Kim Taehyung
Joon: he he is jin's patient. Jin tell me alot bout him this boy he is suffering alot. (sighed)
hobi: let's go he is from kims pack i guess.

Both went to kims pack. There they went to kims house and talked about Tae but Kim,.................
.............
....
...

Hello beautiful readers,
I hope you likes this chapter.
Please vote and comment.

          Kindly check my other books:

Book:1;

Book:2;

Book:2;

I hope my readers will like these stories too💖

Love senpai❤.......
...................