chapter-10

Please, prepare your tissues 🤧

Time Skip 2 yrs later:

Jigukk is 3 years old, he is just like his appa cold, rude and arrogant. He was always with his appa.

As he had to learn many things being true blooded alpha and also next heir of jeon pack. Jigukk was very close with jk and ji-hun. He always used to treat her like his own mother. He was used to behave cold and rudely towards tae.

Tae used to get very much sad but thought that maybe coz of being alpha and also his parents were never close like other but was it main reason. No!

Ji-hun used to fill many bad things about Tae. She told him everything but everything is was lie. She told him that Tae forcefully married to jk coz he was obsessed with him. She told that Tae separated ji-hun and jk. At first he didn't believe her but then one day he asked jk

Gukk: Appa can i ask u something?
Jk: go for it my boy
Gukk: U loved ji-hun eomma?
Jk: yes pup
Gukk: Tae papa and u married forcefully?
Jk nodded

(A/n: Don't think jigukk is just child how he is able to understand all this. Even though he is child he is very intelligent and quick learner. He understand his appa and eomma very well.)

Gukk was very angry to know that Tac did this to his comma and appa. He is very possessive over his appa and eomma. But he didn't wanted to do anything as he do love his eomma appa but tae also take care of him and love him very much. Jigukk came back to house, he noticed tae wasn't there. Tae was as usual coming from his favourite place when he saw hobi outside. Hobi
was injured. Tae ran towrds him and helped hobi. He took hobi inside. Hobi's head was on Tae shoulder and his one hand was wrapped around his shoulder.

Jigukk saw how his papa was being touchy towrds other wolf he was very angry. He thought how can his papa being touchy towards other wolf when he don't even talk with with his appa. He didn't said anything and left to his own room.

On other hand:

Jk and ji hun were in pack cabin. Jk was going through some papers and ji -hun was sitting on his lap putting her head on his chest pouting.

Ji-hun: Kookie- When u will make me ur luna

(glossy eyes)

Jk: u are already my luna, baby also gukkie love u so much.
Ji-hun: so what for jeon pack and others That slut is ur luna not me. I get so much hurt when they call him luna. (fake tears)
jk: shush bub. don't worry we will marry soon hmm (hugging her tightly).

Jk thought for some time and then took ji-hun to his car and drove off to his mansion. He entered inside. Tae was in kitchen, he came out and seeing scene in front him made his heart broke into million of pieces. But he had some
courage in his heart.

Tae: j-jungkook are u cheating on me?

Jk just ignored his words. Jigukk came downstream to eat dinner but when he saw his appa and comma. He ran towrds them.

Gukk: appal!

he hugged jk. Tas thought maybe jigukk will question bout ji-hun. But the next thing made his sank like a stone in ocean.

Gukk: Eomma!! where were u? I missed u so much. *and hugged ji-hun.

Hobi also came down stairs.

Hobi: hey kook how are u?
Jk: oh hobi hyung. I am good when u came?
Hobi: In evening only, who is she?
Gukk: she is my comma ji-hun eomma (Giggling).

Tae just went away frm there Holding his tears.

Hobi noticed this.

Hobi: gukk u dont have eomma. Tae is ur papa right!

Gukk: no! He is not my papa!!!!!!!!

Jk: Baby pls pass water to gukkie.

Hobi: Kook are u fucking kidding me. She is lae sister right. She put everyone reputation under her foot and ran away to find her original mate when u rejected ur own mate for this. And now u again doing the same thing. Seriously.

Jk: hobi hyung u r none to say anything to me.

Tae came down stairs.

Tae: Dinner is ready u all can have dinner.

Tae said and was bout to leave. When hobi stopped him.

Hobi: Tae u ain't having dinner. and where are u going at this hour.
Tae: Hobi hyung I don't have appetite and also I will just go and take round to my granma's grave. don't worry.

Hobi could sense how Tae was holding himself from breaking down. On other hand jk was feeling something unusual like something bad gonna happen but shrugged it off. Tae came towards gukk hugged him.

Tae: Eat well bunbun. Hmm don't disturb appa. Papa loves u so much. (pecked gukk forehead)

Tae was feeling coldness in gukk eyes towards him.

Hobi: Ain't u gonna say it back to ur papa little one.

So hows my chapter lovelies❤

Hope you like my chapter ❣️❣️❣️

Please vote and comment.

Love senpai.....

💕💕💕................