2.) Just A Peak

After the big show, the gang retreated back stage while hundreds of people were cheering at them. You approached them, handing out cool rags to the sweating and panting group.

"Great job, guys! I loved the finale! You all did an amazing job!" You enthusiastically chirped with amazement on your face.

You watched, one by one, as the group grabbed the rags and thanked you. Chica was the first to speak as she lunged forward to hug you, "Thanks so much, (Y/n)! You're the best!"

You would've hugged her back but she was sweaty so you just patted her back and said, "Awe, no you!" Still holding a genuine smile for her.

She pulled away and started patting the sweat off her body, as well as the others. They all sat down in different spots, breathing heavily and tapping away the sweat.

You looked at Freddy and noticed a few of his buttons on his shirt were undone, exposing his steamy, hot chest.

Your eyes widen and your face turned red as you averted your eyes. Monty and Roxy chatted to one another as Chica reached into a cooler and pulled out four water bottles, giving the other three to her friends.

Multiple "thank you's" could be heard as you grabbed your clip board and started looking through the equipment to make sure it was all accounted for.

You were a crew member for the band and you kept track of all the equipment such as microphones, speakers, lights, instruments, etc. As well as, setting up the stage and other things.

But as you were scanning the equipment, something caught you from the corner of your eye. You saw Freddy drink from the water bottle, little drops of water falling and splashing against his exposed chest.

Meow~ You averted your eyes and mentally squealed to yourself. Damn, I'd love to be with him this Valentines Day.

Freddy was watching you from the corner of his eye as he drank his water. His eyes slowly roamed from your face, down your body, seeing that your pants contoured your ass perfectly. He almost choked at seeing that dump truck of an ass you got.

'Damn, how have I never noticed that before?' He asked himself. You guys have been friends since you started working at the PizzaPlex and that was about 6 months ago. Freddy knew he had an attraction towards you, you were so pretty in his eyes and he loved your body type, he couldn't get enough.

He wanted to wrap his arms around you and give you a good squeeze, feeling how soft and small you were, compared to him. Freddy was definitely twice your size, he was tall and strong and he has picked you up before, making you feel weightless.

You blush every time you remember the feeling of Freddy's arms wrapped around you. Something about him is just so appealing and you craved more.

Freddy did too.

He smirked to himself, seeing you turned away from the group, averting your blush. Then suddenly, multiple feminine voices could be heard. Then another. Then another. You looked back to see a group of girls running back stage, squealing and saying many different phrases to the gang of band members.

It seemed as if all the girls were hurling right for Freddy and Monty. Monty's eyebrows raised and his shades lowered down his nose, revealing his wide eyes as he said, "Uh-oh. Freddy, I think we- GAH!"

Suddenly, one of the girls jumped on Monty, tackling him down with multiple other girls dog piling on top of him as well. Another group of girls swarmed around Freddy, but he just stood up and smiled down at the girls and asked, "Well, hello everyone! I'm so glad to see you all enjoyed the show."

You couldn't even hear your own thoughts over the squealing and giggling girls behind you. You groaned and turned to look at the band members. Then Roxy jumped up to shout, "EXCUSE ME!"

Everyone froze and looked in her direction, including Monty who was dazed and confused with lipstick kisses all over his face. Roxy stomped forward while Chica stayed where she was, just smirking.

"I'm not sure if you all know this but... THIS AREA IS FOR EMPLOYEES ONLY! Please leave in the next 10 seconds or I'll call security." Roxy pointed towards the exit and the girls, mumbling rude things, reluctantly got up and walked out.

You sighed and walked over to Roxy and said, "Thank you, Roxy. I was actually just about to radio for them."

She looked at you with a smirk and said, "I couldn't just let them have all the fun." She giggled mischievously and sat down beside Chica.

Freddy walked over to Monty, offering a hand. Monty firmly grasped his hand and Freddy hoisted him up on his feet.

Freddy chuckled seeing all the kissy marks left on Monty's face and asked, "They weren't too hard on you, we're they?"

Monty smirked and pushed his hand through his mohawk, saying, "Not hard enough, in my opinion."

You and Chica blushed while Roxy was still smirking. She said, "I like the way you think, Monty. The wild side is my favorite."

Chica jumped up and said, "Hey guys, I just looked at the time and I think the PizzaPlex will be closing soon." You looked at your watch and the time said: "7:45pm". The PizzaPlex closes at 8.

"She's right, guys. Let's start grabbing our stuff and heading out." You say to your friends while picking up your purse and clocking out.

They all grabbed their belongings and followed you out the back exit. You all walked out into a parking lot where all of your cars were parked and you shut and locked the door behind you.

Quietly, a girl snuck around the corner, looked to be in her 20s. Her eyes were fixated on Freddy and she approached him from behind. She tapped on his shoulder and said, "Hello, handsome."

Freddy looked back and greeted her with his signature smile, saying, "Hello, ma'am. How can I help you?"

"You can help me by spending this Valentine's Day with me, just us, together. Maybe spend a little time to ourselves. I promise I can show you a wonderful time." She gave him big, puppy eyes. Her finger swirling in circles on his chest.

You and the others stopped and stared, witnessing what was going on. You felt a bit of jealousy rising within you, something made you want to jump in and save him but you knew that Freddy could deal with it himself.

You could hear Freddy give a small chuckle and say, "I am incredibly honored you wish to spend Valentine's Day with me, but unfortunately, I do have very important plans I must attend to. But I appreciate the offer."

With that, he pulled away from her. Her face looking absolutely disappointing, it almost made you feel bad. Almost. The girl glanced around at everyone else with an evil glare and stomped away.