6.) Valentine's Date

Freddy looks at you and says, "We're almost there. I hope your hungry."

You groan softly, hugging your stomach. You replied, "I'm super hungry, I haven't eaten since lunch."

Freddy pet your thigh, saying, "Not too much longer, dear."

Your cheeks turned pink from the nickname. You wondered if Freddy was into you the way you were into him. He always seemed to be more interested in you than anything else. But that made you happy to know that someone enjoyed your company.

Freddy pulled into a parking lot and you looked out the window. You gasped, a big smile on your face as you looked at Freddy, asking, "How did you know?"

He tried to avert his gaze as he said, "Roxy."

Of course Roxy would've told him my favorite place to eat at. Still, you were super excited. This was the best place to get (insert your choice of food)! You smirked at him and asked, "What did it take to get it out of her?"

Freddy chuckled and said, "Not much, I was just chatting with her about you and she mentioned your favorite place to eat at."

"You guys were chatting about me?" You asked innocently. Freddy's face turned red as he looked at you, seeing you stare at him with a bashful smile.

He nervously smiled back and said, "I think it's time for us to go inside! I have a table reserved just for us." Your eyes sparkled and you felt overwhelmed with feelings for him. God, I love him...

Freddy jumped out and opened your door for you, letting you step out. He grabbed your hand after he locked his car, gracefully luring you inside.

You were surrounded with warm air and the smell of delicious food. You two approached a waitress, and she asked, "Table for two?"

Freddy said, "Actually, I have a reservation under the name 'Fazbear'." The waitress looked through her book and said, "Yes, of course, Mr. Fazbear! Right this way!"

She turned and walked into a dining room full of people, dressed up for Valentine's Day. She lead you to a table with a white cloth, rose petals around the table and a candle lit, along side a single rose sitting a clear vase of water.

You were delighted by the sight. Freddy pulled out a chair and you sat down, thanking him. He sat across from you and the waitress asked, "What would you all like to drink?"

You both told the waitress what you wanted to drink and she brought them to you. Then you two were left to yourselves. You looked around at the Valentine's decor and sighed, "So pretty.."

"Yes you are."

You snapped your head to look at Freddy, who seemed to be in a trance, looking at you. Do I ever stop blushing around this guy?

You knew you felt your cheeks turn red and you responded with, "Thank you... You look so very handsome tonight. But to me, I think you're handsome all the time."

You giggled at the end of your sentence but Freddy blushed as well, hearing you say that. "(Y/n), I think I need to confess something."

Your eyes widen and your delightful expression dropped. You were concerned and you leaned closer, asking, "Of course, is something wrong?"

Freddy shook his head and said, "No, nothing is wrong. I just... (Y/n), I-..."

You were looking him dead in his eyes when suddenly, someone approached your table. You looked up and your heart sank into your stomach.

"(Y/n)?" It was James. Your ex boyfriend. He noticed Freddy sitting across from you and it seemed as if whatever hope was in him was crushed.

You quickly interjected, "Can I help you, James?"

He looked back at you and frowned. He quietly said, "I just so happened to see you from outside and I was gonna come in and talk with you. I didn't see that you had company with you."

James gave Freddy a death glare from the corner of his eye. Freddy could feel the tension and it was making him concerned.

"Listen, James. I know you want to talk things out but you had your chance. The moment you told me to go fuck myself is when you should've known I wasn't coming back to you." You said firmly.

James tried to get closer and say something but that's when Freddy stood up out his chair and said, "Do not get any closer. She said what she needed to say, and I think it's best if you just move on, friend."

James looked at Freddy with a cocked eyebrow and said, "Friend? Pfft- and who are you?"

Freddy stepped closer to him, towering over the short ex boyfriend. Freddy took in a deep breath and said, "I will be the last thing you see before you choke if you don't leave in the next five seconds."

Your eyes widen as your eyes shifted back and forth between the two. You could hear Freddy's knuckles crack as he tighten his fists. James was obviously intimidated from the look on his face.

After a moment of silence, James turned on his heel and walked straight out the door. Your jaw dropped as you watched him leave, then you seen Freddy sit down in his seat.

He looked at you with big, sorrowful eyes and said, "I'm so sorry, (Y/n)..."

You shook your head and looked at Freddy, surprised, and asked, "Why are you sorry, Freddy? You didn't do anything wrong! If anything, that douchebag was in the wrong for interfering with our date."

Freddy looked away and said, "I wanted this night to go perfectly for us. You deserve the best and I want to give you the best. Hopefully, I didn't embarrass you."

You sighed with a smile. You grabbed his hand from across the table and said, "Freddy, you were protecting me. How is that embarrassing? Honestly... I think it's really hot."

You avert your eyes while blushing and Freddy looked up at you. 'She thinks it's hot?' He asked himself. He smirked to himself, thinking about that.

You two enjoyed your dinner together. Chatting, laughing and discussing different things as you ate your food. You loved every minute of it, wondering what you two would do next.

After you both finished your meal, you paid and exited the building. You were greeted by a chilly breeze, gusting by, but you didn't mind it as you and Freddy walked down the street, side by side.

He was holding your hand as he lead you down the street to a nearby ice cream place. Your eyes glistened at the sight. You hastily went inside, tugging Freddy behind you.

You both got your favorite flavors and sat down by a large window, seeing how dark it was outside. But you could see a full moon and stars too. It was beautiful.

You enjoyed your ice cream before deciding to go back to the car and warm up. Luckily, the car wasn't too far away so you were able to get in quickly without getting too cold.