3.) Memories

Everyone got into their own vehicles, heading home after a long day. You arrived at your own house, yawning while opening the door and shutting it once you walked inside.

Your house was dark, no lights on. Quiet and still, no noise. This is nice. You sighed as you walk into your room and drop onto the bed. You made yourself comfortable before drifting into a deep sleep.

Time skip

The next day, you were at work, doing your usual duties. Looking at stuff and making sure it doesn't get stolen. You chuckled to yourself but in all honesty, your eyes were on Freddy. You couldn't help it, he just looks so... perfect.

You sighed dreamily, thinking of scenarios where Freddy was your boyfriend. Freddy noticed that you were distracted, just humming to yourself and blinking slowly, like you were in a trance.

He approached you and said, "Hello, (Y/n)."

You were snapped out of your trance and you blushed when you noticed who did it. Freddy was standing pretty close to you while you were leaning against a wall. He towered over you, looking you in your eyes with a soft smile.

"H-Hi, Freddy!" You smiled nervously with a hot face. He leaned closer, asking, "Are you busy at the moment?"

Your heart skipped and you responded, "N-No, not at all. What's up?"

"I just wanted to come spend time with you. I feel as if we haven't spent much time together lately. When we first met, I felt that we were inseparable." His eyes meet yours and they seem as if they have a soft glow to them.

It was true though, you and Freddy were immediately friends the day that you two met. I can remember it like it was yesterday...

Flash-back:

You were driving in your car, heading to the PizzaPlex, feeling a little anxious. This was the first time you were doing this kind of job and you weren't sure how the other workers would act when you met them.

You arrived at the PizzaPlex and walked inside. You clocked in and talked with a few managers, them telling you your schedule and duties for the day. They said, "If you need any help with anything, I'll be here."

You walked around, getting a general idea of what the place looks like. Then found a door that was labeled "BACKSTAGE" and walked in.

That is when you wandered upon a girl with white hair, wearing green and pink apparel. She looked at you with a big smile and said, "Hello friend! Are you the new crew member?" You responded, "Yeah! Are you Chica? From the Fazbear Band?"

She nodded her head quickly and said, "Yeah! I'm so glad to finally meet you! It's always nice to have new friends!" And approached you, giving you a hug.

"Awe, I agree!" You hugged her back, then pulled away and said, "My name is (Y/n)!"

Chica pulled her hands to her mouth and said, "Oh my gosh... What a cute name!" She grabbed your hands and shook them while squealing.

You giggled at her adorable nature, then noticed a girl with white and green hair approach you two. She asked, "Hey, you're the new girl right? I heard we were getting a new crew member!"

You looked at her and nod your head, "Yeah, I'm
(Y/n)! Nice to meet ya!" You extend a hand out to her and she shakes it with a genuine smile, "Welcome, (Y/n)! Also, cute name!"

You blush and say, "Thank you guys, you all have already been so kind to me and I've only been here for 30 minutes!" They both smile back at you and Chica says, "Of course! You're supposed to always be kind to your friends."

They accepted me so quickly, feels nice.

Then a tall guy with a red Mohawk walks up and asks, "Hey, what are you guys doing?" Then noticed that the two girls were surrounding another.

Monty looked you up and down and said, "Hey, heyyy! Another crew member, I see! Welcome aboard the crew, uhh..."

"(Y/n)."

"(Y/n)! Cute name, by the way!" Monty winked at you and you smiled, feeling your face get hot again.

Then comes another man, tall but with orange hair. He's looking around while saying, "Guys? Where did you all go? Hello?"

Then his eyes looked forward and seen them all huddled around together, surrounding something. He walked towards them, holding out his hand, saying, "Friends? What are you all..?"

They all looked back at Freddy as they stepped aside to put you on display in front of him. He stopped in his tracks, and he didn't know why. It was like he was in shock at the sight of you.

'She's so... pretty.' He thought to himself. His face turned pink and he cleared his throat, saying, "H-hello! Are you the new crew member?"

You were in shock as well, you were blushing and your heart was pounding at the sight of him. He was so handsome. You heart throbbed just seeing him walk closer and talk to you.

You swallowed and said, "Y-Yeah! My name is
(Y/n)." Freddy's heart jumped at the sound of your name and he stepped closer, saying, "Welcome to the PizzaPlex! You have such a beautiful name!"

He embraced you in a hug and you were stunned, your heart pounded against your chest but you hugged back and said, "Thank you so much!"

After that day, You and Freddy were always spending your free time together. Hanging out backstage, getting snacks and just being together made you two happy.

Present

You looked at Freddy with a soft expression, smiling while saying, "Yeah, we were inseparable. I'm sorry Freddy. I guess I let my work get in the way. I miss hanging out with you."

Freddy pulled you into a hug and said, "Me too. I've missed this." His arms tightened around your torso, pulling you close against his body. You could feel his muscles flex against your body as he squeezed you softly.

His nose rested in the crook of your neck, softly inhaling the scent of your hair. You shivered, remembering this feeling. Truth be told, you and Freddy used to be more... Physically in touch with each other.

You two never did anything inherently sexual or romantic. You both saw it as just platonic. Or so you made yourself believe... You always wondered why Freddy was more physically affectionate towards you than the others. He would always hug you so tightly, wrap his arm around you at random times, grab your waist and tickle you.

From what you could tell, Freddy loved touching you. And you loved it too. You always accepted his hugs and nose boops. It was something you've always wanted, to feel like this with someone.

You both seem to be oblivious to one another and just accept it as platonic, but truth be told, you were crushing so hard on him, and he was crushing hard on you. Should I ask him to be my Valentine? What would he say? Would he reject me? Oh wait, he said he already had plans...

That's right. Maybe he already found someone? Who knows, you and Freddy haven't been able to hang out lately like you used to. You really wanted to change that, and so did he.