4.) Curious

Freddy pulled back, looking into your eyes. You looked into his and he says, "I apologize if I make you uncomfortable, (Y/n)..."

You shake your head and say, "No, no! I love your hugs! I've missed them, as a matter of fact. I've missed hanging out with you. Would you like to hang out sometime? Or do you have plans?"

You frowned but he leaned forward and whispered, "I was actually about to ask you the same thing. Would you like to spend Valentine's Day with me?"

Your jaw dropped. You kept your eyes on his as your face flushed completely red. You quickly responded and said, "Y-yes, of course! Ahem-... if you want to."

He smiled softly and placed a hand against your waist, pulling you close where he rested his head against yours and said, "Of course, you are my favorite person to be around, after all."

Your eyebrows upturned and your lips formed a smile, it felt like the hearts in your eyes were back, just listening to what he had to say. You then decided to ask, "When and where?"

Freddy's smile brightened as he answered, "Valentine's evening, after work, we will go to a fancy restaurant then maybe get ice cream afterwards?"

ICE CREAM, LET'S GOOOO! I mean-

"Sounds perfect! I'm definitely looking forward to it!" You felt like you were dreaming. Did Freddy just ask me out on a date? Your face then turned red as you just realized what just happened.

Freddy winked at you and turned to walk away, "See you then."

You were left, pressed against a wall with a red and wide eyed face. This. Is. AMAZING!

You had anxiety swarming your stomach, but you were so excited. You wondered what would come of the night, where things would go...

You shook your head and told yourself to get back to work.

Time skip

It was almost closing time and everyone was exiting the building. You and Roxy were talking back stage, discussing when you'll be working.

Roxy noticed that you've been seemingly in a trace lately, you've been day dreaming often and it was obvious.

"(Y/n), have you been talking with someone new?" Roxy asked, interested. It snapped you out of the trace and you looked in her direction, feeling a blush rise again.

What should I say? Should I be honest? Roxy isn't as spontaneous as Chica... You scrambled through your brain but decided to say, "Yeah, I guess you could say that."

One of Roxy's eyebrows raised in curiosity, then she asked, "Oh really? Because for the past few weeks, your head's been in the clouds. Something has been telling me you have a new crush on someone."

You averted your gaze from her and said, "...yeah. I do have a crush, but I don't know if he likes me."

Roxy was surprised by that and asked, "Awe, (Y/n). What makes you think he wouldn't like you back?"

You sighed and said, "I dunno. I mean- he acts like he likes me, I think? But it's hard to tell if he's just always platonically affectionate."

Roxy's eyes widen when she realized, "You have a crush on Freddy?"

Your body tensed as you looked at her, your face steaming with embarrassment, "Please don't say anything!"

Roxy stepped closer and said quietly, "I'm not gonna say anything, just wow! I knew it! Freddy has always been super touchy with you, that explains so much."

"What are you talking about!?" You shouted quietly.

"Freddy likes you, (Y/n)!" Roxy grabbed your arms and smiled really big. "Aaaah, how cute!" She was quietly fan girl-ing but you felt flustered, hoping no one was listening.

You looked around before looking at Roxy and saying, "Freddy asked me to have dinner with him on Valentine's Day, after work." Roxy's jaw dropped and she said, "No way! That's so cool, (Y/n)! I hope you two have an amazing time together."

You smiled and said, "Me too, I'm hoping things will go well for us. I'm really nervous..."

Roxy assured you, "Oh, don't be nervous. If you guys just hang out like you usually do, then things might actually work out. Who knows, maybe you'll get a kiss at the end of the night?" She wiggled her eyebrows at you and you chuckled at her saying, "Oh, be quiet!"

Then you heard Monty's and Chica's voices come through the back stage entrance. The two approached you and Roxy, Chica saying, "Hey, girls! What's happening?"

You responded, "Not much, just getting ready to leave. What are you guys up to?"

Chica replied, "Same here. Have you guys seen Freddy?"

You looked around and said, "No, actually. I haven't seen him in a while."

Everyone glanced around the room and Roxy looked at you and said, "He might be doing something right now. I'm sure he'll be out soon."

You sighed, "I hope so, I'm the one who has to lock the place up."

Roxy giggled at you and said, "Good night, (Y/n)!" She winked and whispered, "Good luck." Then walked out the exit.

Chica and Monty followed her out into the parking lot and said good night to you. You watched as they all got in their cars and leave. You sighed as you stood in the open doorway, looking in the dark sky.

The suddenly, a pair of arms wrap around your torso and squeeze softly. It caused you to jump and shriek, "GAH!"

You relaxed when you realized it was Freddy, but your heart still pounded in your chest. You breathed, "Freddy... you scared me."

He nuzzled his head against yours as he held you from behind. He responded, "I'm sorry, (Y/n). I didn't mean to startle you. I only wished to embrace you one last time tonight, while we're alone."

Alone? Your heart pounded even more. You felt his stomach and chest press against your back, he was so warm... His arms were big and firm, holding you tightly. It was a tender embrace.

You both were silent for a moment, just enjoying the feeling. You thought nothing could be better than this.

Then suddenly, Freddy pulls away and grabs your arm. He turns you around and your eyes meet his. He was looking deep into your eyes and you were looking back.

You both were locked on each other when you noticed a tiny snowflake fall between you two. You both noticed a few more float by, and you looked in the sky.

Hundreds of little snowflakes danced in the cool, winter air. Clouds covered the dark sky but the street lamps made the flakes sparkle. You and Freddy looked back at one another with smiles, a powerful breeze pushing you back into Freddy's arms.

You both chuckled and held each other one last time before parting separate ways. You locked the exit door and said, "Goodnight, Freddy. See you tomorrow."

"Goodnight, (Y/n). Enjoy the rest of your evening." He walked to his car and you walked to yours. You both left the building and went home.