CHAPTER 1

As I walked into my mansion after a long tiring day as always…

As I walked into my mansion after a long tiring day as always….i collapsed on my couch, while my hand opened the buttons of my shit, these days are so hectic for me as Samuel has left the mafia now it's only us four handling it...due to which we hardly get any free time. And honestly it's good I don't get any time to think….THINK ABOUT HER.

Everytime i close my eyes all I see is her….her smiling face….her shouts and cries calling my name. When I left her, I was present at the lobby only when she came downstairs running.

Calling out for my name like a mad person, asking everyone about my whereabouts. My heart shattered as I saw those tears in her eyes. And what hurted me the most was that i am the reason for those tears.

Since I came into her life all I saw in her eyes was tears,she was never like this, she was a lioness, brave and matured but since i came in her life she is a broken kitten.

I bought nothing but misery in her life….her sister left her, she lost her respect, her identity,her everything coz of me...even her baby...our baby which she lost coz of ME.

It was me who was responsible for our baby's miscarriage.The mental pain she is been through, i never wanted it. All i wanted was her to be happy so i left her...not wanting it I LEFT HER.

As i leaned against the top cushion, tears rolled down my eyes, remembering her.

I don't even know about her whereabouts now ….she has all disappeared….maybe living a happy life with someone better…

"Mahir-"as i heard Domenico's voice i opened my eyes sitting straight wiping off my tears.

"What is it…"I asked , rubbing my eyes trying to act like nothing happened but he also knows the pain i'm going through.

"Why are you doing this….."He asked me making me  look at him.

"When you are in pain...why don't you just search for her ... apologise her and bring her in your life-"

"That chapter is over Domenico"I interrupted him.

"Over?..."I nodded lazily without looking into his eyes.

"Mahir….am not dumb... everyone one knows you still love her-"

"No i don't"i said calmly,yet as a warning.

"You do"

"NO I DON'T"i shouted pushing myself up standing in front of him glaring at him looking into his eyes

"Your anger right now is not gonna prove me wrong Mahir"he gritted looking into my eyes with the same anger.

"I thought her as my sister...but coz of you….you both are suffering"

"Am not suffering-"i said pointing my finger at him which was a warning for him to stop.

"Ok ….you are not"i shook my head.

"Ok...so tell me why don't you sleep at night…."he asked making me look away everytime I try to sleep all come in front of me is her. My sleeps are a nightmare now. Why can't i just forget her.

"Tell me Mahir...if you are not suffering and if it was not your love towards her but lust …..why don't you make out with other girls who throws themselves on u ….why u push them all away"i closed my eyes trying not to cry his every word is reminding me of her….

"It's because of the work….."i excused

"Work!"he sighed in disbelief.

"Mahir you are not doing this right... ruining your both lives is not good ….. don't do all this one day you will regret leaving her….."he said and walked upstairs while i walked towards my room.

I NEED A SHOWER!!!!

I opened the shower and stood under it while the cold water fell on me making my muscles relax...but not my mind a lot of things were running in my mind.

Pain ...anger... everything..i wanna take it out….i wanna cry...but i can't...mafia's don't cry...i wish i was with her infront of whom i could cry...where m not mafia...but only Mahir..her Mahir….but that's not gonna happen….

As i realised this tears fell down my eyes along with the water drops.

I sobbed keeping my hands against the wall remembering her….

"I Love you Mahir….never leave me"her words ran into my ears making me cry more.

"I love you Belle...i wish we could be together but m sorry"i whimpered in a low voice.

As I walked out of the shower... I picked up the Marlboro kept on the side table and lit it.

I grabbed my phone and opened it only to receive a text from Natasha.

"I HOPE YOU REMEMBER WE HAVE TO GO TO POLAND…. TOMORROW TO MEET THEIR NEW MAFIA BOSS." I rolled my eyes in annoyance as I read this….i don't like parties and all but this is important.

So left with no option I typed"YES I REMEMBER" sending her the message.

And kept back my phone.

I stood in front of the window taking a puff from the cigarette... blowing out the smoke and stare at the sky thinking that she is living a happy life now.