CHAPTER 14

"Am i right?"Belle asked with tears in her eyes

"Am i right?"Belle asked with tears in her eyes. She was trying to stay strong, but past memories can break a stone hearted too!!!

The pain they once felt, when they feel it again, it hurts!!!...that no hug…no consolation can cure, it can be cured with just crying and screaming their lungs out.

"Say na Mahir…why are you silent…am i right"she kept on repeating her question like a maniac, eyeing at Mahir who was on his knees staring at the floor, shattered!!!!

"You are not,"he said in a low voice.

"Huh"

"YOU ARE NOT"he raised his voice, a bit louder but the same hurt.

"STOP LYING Mahir!!!!"She shouted back.

"AM NOT"He said calmly, staring into her, directly looking into her eyes.

"OH YES !! YOU ARE…"

"AM NOT "

"STOP IT Mahir…WHAT WILL YOU GET BY IT… '' Belle chuckled, kneeling beside him holding his hand.

"I AM NOT LYING Belle"Mahir said helplessly, holding her hand back.

"YES YOU ARE"She jerk hisbhand away and standing back on her feet

"NO…"

"NO?... DIDN'T YOU LEFT ME"Mahir nodded

"WHY DID YOU DID THAT!!!!!!"

"JUST ANSWER ME Mahir….WHY DID YOU LEFT ME!!!!!!!!!"

"COS YOU FUCKING LOST YOUR BABY!!!"

"WE LOST OUR BABY"

"I LOST MY BABY COZ OF ME"

"I THOUGHT -"

"I THOUGHT I WILL LOSE YOU TOO- SO"

"SO YOU LEFT ME?"

Mahir's pov:

I looked at her, who had tears filled in her eyes, after so long i had seen that Belle, which she was from inside….the way i left her and to be honest it was like the worst thing i can say, my heart clenched,seeing her like this, she was much better as that….

"I never knew a mafia boss could be so idiot!!!!"she said, stepping back and sliding against the wall!!!!

"You left me alone in this world just coz you wanted me safe?"she chuckled in disbelief, i nodded slowly, she chuckled palming her forehead, i looked down!!

I lost her?!!

I definitely did!!!

She hates me!!!

Am never gonna get her again!!!

In order to save her!!!

I broke her more!!!

She already lost everyone she loved…and I left her too.

She sniffed, making me look at her!!!!!!

Who had her eyes on me, a sarcastic smile on her face.

"You wanted to save me right?"I didn't answer, just stared at her, who stood back on her feets.

"Now lemme give you some good news!!!"she said rubbing her palms,the pain was still in her eyes, which felt like my heart burning seeing it!!

"You lost me"

I know!!!

"Along with your daughter"

I know!!!

Wait daughter -

I looked at her

"not coz she died…but you abandoned her with me"she said with full hatred in her voice….i am too confused, but our daughter?...wait …miscarriage.

"Belle what are you saying …i am not getting anything"  i said forcing myself up and rushing towards her, holding her from her arms.

"Yes Mr Malhotra, your daughter is alive!!!" For the first time I felt the happiest,it was like I felt alive again…my daughter?...our daughter??? A grin formed on face "Really?"she nodded and looked at my hand, which she jerked off!!!.

Grounding all the happiness back!!!!

"You will never get to meet your daughter…."I frowned, she walked past me towards the window, and peeped out!!!

"You will be destroyed before that!!!!"

"T.H.U.D"

"CALABRIA'S"Belle said seeing the confusion on his face with a smirk!!!!!