CHAPTER 19

"Not so easily belle"she smirked at me,and so did Martin

"We should give him a painful death!!!!"she said and pointed her gun at Martin , making his expression change into a horror one.

"What….your family killed my mother …you think i will be by your side?"She chuckled seeing him staring at her with jaw clenched.

"Tsk tsk tsk…i was with you only for vengeance"she added and pressed the gun against his head.

"I and Belle were planning against you together for so long"she said, i got distracted as i looked at Mahir who was standing beside me now, everyone was freed now, while Mahir had a cloth tied on his wound.I still feel guilty for it!!!

"Now" Mahir said, taking the gun from the man lying there dead.

"Am not gonna let you win brother"said Martin as he pulled his gun out and aimed at me, pulling the trigger.

Fuck!!!!!!!

My hand wandered all over my body to make sure , am not bleeding or shot, because I couldn't feel any pain. I looked at Mahir who had horror filled in his voice. He rushed.

Towards…. Samuel who came between me and Martin before he could shoot me.

Martin was going to shoot me again but this time Mahir shot him on his chest and one bullet was fired by Misha which made him fall back.

"Samuel"Mahir tapped Samuel's cheek who was half unconscious by now, he was shot near his heart.

He opened his eyes slowly, and looked at us.

A light smile formed on his face, before he closed his eyes once again….this time forever!!!!

End of pov

Author's pov:

As everyone was gathered around Samuel , Natasha walked towards Martin who was trying to breathe but the continuous blood loss was not allowing him, he saw her who was kneeling beside him, with emotionless expressions, staring at him.

She took the pillow from the couch and placed it over his face, whispering "For Paul"

She pressed it against his face, suffocating him, he moved his hands and legs , but she was so adamant, she pressed it more, and soon he went still. D.E.A.D.

D